Chapter 1 - Crazy

"Oh my Gosh! I must be crazy Ariel." , Jung Rin told her roommate Ariel.

"Nope! I think you're making a right decision. Who knows what will happen." She replied while making a fist on both her hands showing support and chanting 'hwaiting'.

"Oh well, you're right. It's not that I'm good enough to even get pick." Jung Rin said but actually she tries to assures herself too.

She knows that her mother had always hate it when she knows she sings behind her back.

It had always been that way after her parents get divorced when she's 10. Jung Rin loves singing since she's five. Her dad used to be a singer and always popular among the ladies. She remembers every weekend her siblings and her will sat in front of the TV just to take a glimpse of their dad singing and dancing happily with his teammates. She had always been proud with her dad and wanted to be an awesome singer like him.

But everything changes after the divorce. Her father married with another lady and her mother decided to leave which Jung Rin was taken along with her with two her younger siblings. Meanwhile her three eldest siblings stays with her father.

"STOP SINGING! IT'S NOT THAT YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH TOO. EVEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE VOICE!"

"STAY IN THIS ROOM! DON'T EVEN THINK OF JOINING THE COMPETITION"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T SING"

"YOU HAVE BAD VOICE!"

She remembers everything that her mother told her after she caught her joining singing competition or taking singing lessons.

She remembers her mother had always lock her in her room just to avoid her going to competitions.

She always won in those competitions too before her mother caught her.

She had always wish that she was not staying with her mother. She could not understand why her mother hate it so much just because of her father.

She always envy her eldest siblings who stays with her father as they can pursue music without any issues - her eldest sister knows how to play the piano, guitar and sings well. Her brother is perfect too knows how to play guitar and very great in cosplay. Her third sister was great in singing and guitar too.

Whats weird for her is that her younger sister who stays with her mother too was never scolded for joining dance competition as long as not related with singing. Maybe her mother knows that her younger sister really is a BAD singer who don't even know how to tune well and always off key as Jung Rin feels the same about her sister's singing too.

It's not fair. That's what she felt all along.

Why me? She always thought of that. Well, might as well she should do something so that her mother proud of her since she stays with her.

After she was caught, Jung Rin focused on other competitions just to make her mother proud. Maybe... Just maybe... Her heart might get soft after she make her proud of her in something.

She joined everything - Choral speaking, Debate, Forum Talk, Science & Math competitions, name it.. she joined everything and won in most competitions. Jung Rin even excels in her school and was picked as her school female president.

BUT... Her mother never came to any of the competitions to see her, to even feel proud as she's always busy with work as a single mother.

Now her mother already married to another guy. Jung Rin still had always tried her best just to be recognized by her mother and make her proud of her but her mother have new child with the new husband. She never cared about Jung Rin all along.

That's why Jung Rin is now furthering her studies in Biotechnology with the government sponsorship.

She really think that she's crazy for sending her application form for JYP AUDITION a month away from now. If her mother knows, she'll be DEAD!

"Jung Rin, don't worry so much. I believe you can do it! I'm a fan of yours too already. Just try it out. No harm in trying right?". Ariel's voice snapped Jung Rin from her worries. Ariel had always been there for her. She knows Jung Rin loves singing when they first met.

Ariel always told Jung Rin that she sings well too. She's her number one fan!

"Sorry I couldn't accompany you to go to the audition since that day i have a roadtrip for my anthology class. I told Khun to accompany you".

Jung Rin smiled as Ariel hugged her to make her feel better. Ariel felt so bad not being able to be there for Jung Rin since she knows about Jung Rin family too. As a child from divorced family too, Ariel understand Jung Rin situation the most.

KPOP! That's how Jung Rin and Ariel became close friends too. Dong Bang Shin Ki and Super Junior are the group that they talk about on their first encounter together. 2PM, BIG BANG, SNSD, ETC they are huge fans of all of them! Because of 2PM,and WONDERGIRLS popularity makes Jung Rin dream to be a JYP artist too! Thats the start of her crazy idea to try the audition for JYP. KPOP is her Life!

Well,.. like what Ariel told her...

No harm in trying right?