Chapter 76 - St✮R

(Jinyoung POV)

I felt very tired today as I was working non-stop filming for the drama from morning until late evening. I came back to our dorm with the rest of GOT7 as we finished our 3 hours practice. I went straight to shower in my room.

After shower, I saw that Mark and Jaebum hyung in my room along with Coco.

"Hey, you're okay??" Mark hyung asked me.

"I'm fine. Just a little bit tired." I answered him.

"How was filming today?" Jaebum hyung smiled as he asked me.

"It was nice. I managed to finished most my scenes well today without NG." I smiled back to him.

"Thank you for working hard for the team Jinyoung ah~ If you need anything just let us know okay? You and Jackson work so hard to promote our team to the public. It means a lot for us." Jaebum hyung patted my shoulders. The hyungs are very concerned and kind to me.

"It's my pleasure hyung. I am thankful to be a part of GOT7 along with all the members. You guys are my family." I told them the truth. Mark hyung hugged me as i said that.

"By the way, someone very jealous watching your kiss scene in the drama." Jaebum hyung laughed.

"Who did? Must be Jackson?" I asked him.

"Aniyo (Nope.) It's your cute girlfriend. Today she showed me a song that she wrote and Ki Lee hyung keep on teasing her saying that she was inspired to write the song as she felt jealous watching your very kiss scene." He laughed.

"Jinjja?? (Really?) Now I'm very curious how the song sounds like." I said excitedly.

"It's very soothing..." He winked and leave my room.

Urghhhh... I need to urge Jung Rin to let me listen to her song. I texted her asking about it.

"Noooo~ Wait until the song release to public. PD-nim approved it to be my comeback single this winter." She replied me back.

Why are they doing this to me? I wanted to listen to it and I am very curious about it....

__________________________________________________________

(KPOP LATEST NEWS : JYP SOLOIST JUNG RIN LEE COMEBACK)

The wait is finally OVER! Jung Rin Lee soloist of JYP Entertainment is confirmed to be preparing for a comeback with a special single this winter

The wait is finally OVER! Jung Rin Lee soloist of JYP Entertainment is confirmed to be preparing for a comeback with a special single this winter. JYP Entertainment had updated their website with sneak peak photos of Jung Rin's comeback.

News first got out through Korean news sites that Jung Rin was to make a comeback this winter with a second mini single. It was also added that "Jung Rin had recovered fully from her injuries and throughout the time she's resting, she had written a lot of songs. Recording is complete and she will promote her single. Just like before she will promote two tracks. She will also attend the end of year events as per invitation by broadcasting agents."