Chapter 13 - Welcoming Party

(JINYOUNG POV)

"They're almost here. Tzuyu just text me. She finally convinced her to go out". Ki Lee hyung shouted to everyone.

Since our dorm is considered the biggest so we ended up decorating it for Jung Rin's Welcoming Party.

10 minutes after, we heard the door bell.

Mina Noona hurriedly went to turn off the lights and shooing her hand asking everyone to prepare for the surprise.

Tzuyu opened the door and pushed Jung Rin in.

"SUPRISEEEEEE!!!! WELCOME TO JYP!!!!"

Everyone shouted! Mina noona turned the lights back on and we saw Jung Rin surprised face. Now she's in tears.

"Komawo.. This is so sweet of you guys.." She keep on bowing her head and thanking everyone. She's so cute and polite. She looks extra pretty today. Probably because I've never seen her wearing casual clothing. She always wear sweatshirts and sweatpants in class. So glad she loved the surprise.

"Here,.. Welcome to JYP Jung Rin-syi". I handed a box to her as a welcoming present.

"Omo.. what's the fuss with presents? Btw, Thank you Jin young sunbae". She bowed to me and hugging the box.

"Aaa.. its nothing much really. Hope it's a good present for you. Btw, its okay. No fuss at all." I smiled and its pretty awkward for her to bow to me. I want to get closer to her. I hope the present that I bought for her help her out. I thought hard what to get for her and so glad Youngjae help me out to pick it.

"Keurae?THANK YOU again sunbaenim." She smiled back.

"PRINCESSSSS.... This is our present for you...." Jackson patted her shoulders from the back with Bam Bam.

"THANK YOU". She's so happy today. This is the first time I actually got to talk to her. Although its short but it was nice. Sometimes I wish I'm outgoing like Jackson. He seems so easy to get close to people. His personality just make people feel comfortable with him.

"Here! This is from us." I looked towards my right. It was Young K and Jae of DAY6. He talked to her in English. It seems like they've met before.

"OMO!! JAE, BRIAN!! Thank you.. Everyone's giving me welcoming presents. I hope it's not a fuss for everyone. I feel bad." I bet she didn't expect us to throw party for her. Er,. But something bugging me. She just called them both by just names. Are they that close?

__________________________________________

(JUNGRIN POV)

"Where are you bringing me?". I asked Tzuyu again.

"Ah... Unnie.. wait, I left something at my friend's room. Can you accompany me to take it?" Now she's giving me the sparkly eye look. I never knew she could be this clumsy. I just nodded and followed her half-heartedly.

We walk through the hallway and she stops at the second last door. Although I've been living here for one and a half month already but I never get to know who lives here. My schedule starts earlier than everyone. Tzuyu and Momo told me it took them at least 3 months having an earlier schedule when they started as a trainee too. I remember that Jimin told me that her apartment upstairs. She did mentioned my apartment is the same floor as idols too but she didn't say who it was. I wonder who is her friend. I knew TWICE other members live same floor as Jimin. Tzuyu sure knows everyone in the company.

After ringing the bell, Tzuyu opened the door and pushed me in.

What's up with her. Wait... it's so dark in here. Is she playing a prank on me?