Chapter 109 - Change of Plan

The next morning, I woke up early as I'm a morning person. It's 6am in the morning and I actually feel so refresh and awake. I asked my mum if she needed any help with anything. She was busy watering the plants and really enjoy gardening.

"Just rest. You already help me a lot yesterday." My mum scolded me as I keep on wanting to help her.

As I was about to go to my room to change, I heard someone just came out from their room.

"Good morning." I heard Jinyoung oppa greeted me.

"Good morning. Oppa, I heard about change of schedule last night. I was so out of it thinking we could spend a day together today." I said to him.

"Ah,..Yeah. I almost forgot about that too yesterday." He scratched his head.

"Did I perhaps wake you up? Your schedule won't be until 9am." I asked him.

"No no no. Don't worry. I'm already up just now. Knowing you always awake early i'm glad I'm not wrong about that. I'll get to spend some time with you and your family at least." He replied.

"Well, you could have sleep more until your schedule. Ki Lee oppa and Jung Chan oppa not even awake." I said to him.

"Don't worry. Just few hours left to spend with you before my schedule and our flight back to Korea tonight." He replied.

"Oh~ Jinyoung.. You're awake. Why don't you guys go grab breakfast and enjoy your time around the neighbourhood? No one will be around the area at this hour as this is a private area and on weekdays." My mum suggested.

"That's a very good idea eommoni. Is there any good place to go at this hour?" Jinyoung oppa asked my mum politely.

"There's one like two blocks away from here. You guys can just walk there which take you maybe 10 minutes walk. You guys can enjoy the view at the same time too. Just spend time together before you're off for your schedule Jinyoung ah." My mum said.

"Oh~ That'll be fun. Thank you for the suggestion eommoni. You want to go?" Jinyoung oppa asked me.

"Of course! I know how hard it is for you guys to just spend time together. Go, have some quite time together. Have fun. Don't you dare say no Jung Rin." My Mum nagged at me.

"Let me get change. See you in few minutes oppa." I ran to my room not to waste time. I could hear Jinyoung oppa laughing at me.

_______________________________________________

"The view is so breathtaking. And its so calming walking around the neighborhood." Jinyoung oppa admired the place.

"I know right. My parents really made the right decision buying a house here." I said also admiring the view.

"Almost there." I said as we walked to the restaurant.

"Is it that one?" He asked me and pointed to a very cool looking building.

"Yes! That's the one." I grabbed his hands and started to walk faster to the restaurant.

"Hello. Welcome. For how many?" The server greeted us at the front door.

"Hello. Breakfast for two please." I said.

"Awesome! Breakfast for two. Follow me please." She said and brought us to our seats.

"Are these seats okay miss?" She asked me as she showed our seats.