Chapter 90 - I don't love you

(Jung Rin POV)

I was in my practise room today.

"What should I say

From where to how

I drop my head

And you look at me

That awkward silence

I don't love you

You probably already know

Even if you cry

My heart doesn't hurt

I don't love you

There's no other reason

I don't want to say the words

I'm sorry or forgive me

That's just all

This is how I feel

I don't love you

I don't love you

I don't love you

You probably already know

Even if you cry

My heart doesn't hurt

I don't love you"

I covered Urban Zakapa Song - I don't love you. I just feel like singing it today. It had stucked in my head the whole night.

What Jinyoung oppa did last night was very wrong. He denied the fact that he dated me infront of Jisoo of BlackPink. Why he did that really made me so angry. Monsta X members who were there was shocked too. Is he that embarrassed to say that to her?

*flashback*

I went to a meat restaurant as DAY6 Sungjin oppa had invited Jimin and I for a hangout after a while. Twice members were at Singapore hence they couldn't join us.

Sungjin oppa told us that he  invited a few other friends too other than us. I knew that Jinyoung oppa had a practice session for special performance with Jisoo of Black Pink and Doyoung of NCT so he won't be able to join us.

As I opened the door for the room that Sungjin oppa booked, I saw Minhyuk oppa and Jooheon greeted me happily

As I opened the door for the room that Sungjin oppa booked, I saw Minhyuk oppa and Jooheon greeted me happily. There's Shownu oppa too. This time there's BTS members who joined us other than Jaebum oppa, Bam Bam and Yugyeom.

"NOONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Yugyeom came to greet me at the door.

"This feels like reunion." I giggled.