Chapter 10 - First class

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I HAVE READERS.. WELL HERE'S UPDATE FOR U GUYS WHO WAITED :D HOPE U GUYS ENJOY IT~ <3 LOVE YOU GUYS. PLEASE PLEASE DO COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF IT <3

((JUNGRIN POV))

'Bwoooo?? Jinja ro oppa?'

I was shocked with what Ki Lee oppa told me today. He just nodded and smile to me.

'YEAAAAHHHHHH!!! We can see unnie everyday and practice together' Tzuyu jumped happily while Momo hugged me and dancing like crazy.

'I am proud to be in charge with you Jung Rin. This is the fastest for someone to be able to train together with JYP other current idols. You know I believe in you and always be there for you right?' I know Ki Lee oppa said that to reassure me and calm me down with the news. It's too fast for me too. Can I really do a good job? I'm worried with what the others think of me. 

Momo patted my back . 'Don't worry. We're here unnie. We are your number one supporter. You sure deserve this!' 

_____________________________________________________________

I came early to the studio today. I can't even sleep well last night might as well just come early and practice my vocals. I'm so glad that So Young unnie, our vocal trainer always in the room early in the morning. She's very friendly and help me out a lot. She knew I was nervous to practice with the others and told me to sing for fun just to warm up my voice. I agreed with her and picked i'm in love song. I had always love the song and really want to try do a cover of it. Might as well sing so that I'm not that nervous. Ji Na unnie played the guitar for me as she love the guitar sound for the song instead of the piano.

Ohh~ I'm in Love~ Oh~ i fall in love~*watch the video*

___________________________________________________________

(Jinyoung POV)

'We're finally here.' Jackson sighed and jumped out from his seat in the car.

'Ehhhhhhh~ Are we late? Why there's music from the vocal room and seems like So Young noona started. Who came early? Didn't all of us came together?' Bam Bam asked everyone while counting our heads. 

I'm in Love~ I fall in Love 

That's not So Young noona voice. But its familiar. The tone so nice. Very calming.

'KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My princess is here and she sings so well... i'm in love too~' Jackson squealed. Now everyone peeking into the door to see who his princess is. I pushed Yugyeom whose taller than me aside to see who it is too.

'WAEEEE HYUNG. I want watch too.' He whined. Sorry Yugyeom i'm curious like you too. At least u saw who the person is already.

'She really sings well.' I heard Jaebum hyung complimented. He seldomly compliment people's singing. And I saw Youngjae besides him nodded his head showing his agreement to Jaebum hyung. Even the main vocal of GOT7 agrees.

'Why is she so perfect hyung? From head to toe. Smart, pretty, kind and can sing.' Bam Bam added the compliment. He seemed like a fan watching his favorite idol from a far.

'Good job Good job' So Young noona laughed along with Jung Rin compliment to her when she finished singing. So Young noona looked at the door where all of us peeking and shouted,