Chapter 38 - If you do

GOT7 had started their comeback promotion with If You Do song. As soon as the song were released, it was on top of the charts. This is totally a different concept of them and they had gained a lot of new fans. All of them look super hot in the MV too.

Today i'm going to root for their comeback stage along with DAY6 members.

"Congratulations for your successful comeback!!" I congratulate all of them as they came back to the waiting room.

"Princess!! Thank you for coming!!" Jackson hugged me tightly as soon as I stood back up after bowing to them. I hug him back.

"You look so handsome for this comeback. I love your blonde hair. It suits you~" I complimented Jackson. He look very different than the usual Jackson with hit black tank top and black hat. Him in suits with blonde hair for this comeback makes my heart flutters a bit seeing him up front.

"Noona~~~~" Yugyeom and Bam Bam hugged me.

"Hey you guys squeezed me like sandwich here.. " I told both of them as they don't want to let go.

"What do you think of us? How do we look?" They asked me excitedly and keep on turning around for me to get a good look of them.

"Honestly I love this look of you guys totally. Bad guys look. You guys look very handsome and manly~ Awwww.. you guys are becoming an adult now. I can't keep you guys with me no more." I compliment them and tease them at the same time.

"Komawo Noona~~~" Yugyeom said happily.

"You can still keep us noona. We will always be your dongsaeng no matter what." Bam Bam added with a wink. I laughed at them and we took a selfie together.

I talked and congratulate Youngjae, Jaebum and Mark oppa too. They were busy greeting and thanking others who came to congratulate them too.

I looked around for Jinyoung oppa as just now he greeted his drama team members. We just waved at each other and smiled but I didn't get to congratulate him properly.

"Jung Rin.. Here~" Sungjin oppa called out my name. I looked and walked towards his direction and saw Jinyoung oppa already with him. He smiled at me.

"Oppa Annyeong~*" I greeted him.

"Annyeong~" He greeted me back.

"Chukahae~~~ Love the comeback!" I said.

"Thank you. Just the comeback? I heard you talk a lot to Jackson and the maknaes. While me just that?" He started his teasing again.

"Ahhh~ I was about to add that you look great and very charismatic for this comeback. From top to bottom - everything perfect!" I complimented him.

He just gave a shy laugh and his face get all red after hearing me complimented him.

"You ask for it.. Now you turned all red like apple red." Sungjin oppa laughed at Jinyoung oppa now. Jinyoung oppa felt more embarassed as he said that and he start hitting Sungjin oppa.

I excuse myself from them as I wanted to go to the restroom.

"Jung Rin.. Wait!" Jinyoung oppa shouted from behind. I looked back at him and say "I'll be quick. I'll come back"

He ran to me and now he's standing beside me. "I know. I wanted to go to the restroom too. Let's just walk together." He said.

I laughed at him as I think its very silly of him wanted to walk to the restroom together.