Chapter 70 - What's wrong?

(Jung Rin POV)

I was practicing my singing at one of JYP studio. I sighed and I heard a knock at the door.

"You looked stress out." Youngjae said walking into the room.

"Yeah.. I don't know why I can't get the pitch right." I complained to him.

"Oh keurae?... Do you want me to help you noona?" Youngjae asked. I passed the lyrics sheets to him. He looked over it and smiled.

"By the way, now I can definitely pay back for your help with my song for the album." He said as he took my earphones to listen to the song.

"Yeah.. The song turned out great! I keep on listening to it too." I complimented him.

"You should look at Jaebum hyung when we recorded the song, he was very angry." He laughed.

"I was curious what did Jinyoung oppa said as he heard the song?" I asked Youngjae.

"Ohh... His eyes keep on wavering as he listened to it. But he kind of guessed thats the song inspired from the short break up since I've always hang out with noona and Yerin. " He added.

"Oh this is the song that you and JB hyung going to do together right?" Youngjae asked me as he listened to my earphones and looking over the lyrics.

"Yeah.. This is it.. But I don't know why I can't sing according to the beat..." I sighed.

"Here.. I'll be JB hyung and we could practice this. Or I could call him so you guys could practice together." Youngjae suggested.

"Aren't you guys busy?" I asked him.

"I'm done with group practice. I just don't want to go back to the dorm yet and heard you in here. Not sure about Jaebum hyung though." He scratched his head and start to hummed the song.

"Help me practice then,.." I clapped my hand. He nodded and smiled.

"But when will it be my turn to sing with noona. All the hyungs already did it." He pouted.

"It's like my dream to sing with main vocal of GOT7. We should write something together and suggest to PD-nim." I suggested.

"Yeah! Let's just do that." He laughed.

_____________________________________________

I was scrolling through kpop news online as I was about to go to bed. As usual, fans would tagged me in recent GOT7 pictures especially Jinyoung oppa.

 As usual, fans would tagged me in recent GOT7 pictures especially Jinyoung oppa