Chapter 118 - ?

GOT7 'Look' comeback was well received and even won first trophy in music shows. Jinyoung was busy with their schedule and in the midst of that GOT7 had been busy preparing for their world tour. The lists of countries for their world tour was announced to the public too.

This time around JYPE made a lot of effort to promote the boys comeback. From going to a lot more variety shows, radio shows and even have their own TV show. Other than that, so many videos were posted online to thank the fans with their endless support for the boys too.

Even the members are very active in their social media account to show their appreciation to then fans.

Just like old days, GOT7 released a Shirt Version Dance practice of LOOK which make fans heart flutters a lot.

Boyfriend and goofy version of LOOK was posted online too which cause laughter and happiness to the fans.

Suddenly, few days before GOT7 finish their 'LOOK' promotion, JYPE office become chaotic as there's a breaking news article posted.

[BREAKING NEWS: NEW JYP LABELMATE COUPLE]

An exclusive report by Dispatch stated that there's a new couple in between JYP artists. It was reported that the lovable Young x Rin Duo were actually an item. GOT7 Jinyoung and Lee Jung Rin were said to have been in a relationship for the past year.

(After their date, Jinyoung were seen being a gentlemen sending Jung Rin home before heading for schedule

(After their date, Jinyoung were seen being a gentlemen sending Jung Rin home before heading for schedule.)

)