Chapter 11 - Suspicious

((JINYOUNG POV))

"So the mystery ramen girl that you met at store that day is Jung Rin?" Jaebum hyung asked me the question again.

"Ne Hyung (Yes, Hyung)" I nodded with my face facing down.

"So you're not lying about the pretty part when u tell us the story hyung" Youngjae laughed at me.

Jaebum hyung glared at Youngjae and he stopped laughing right away.

After the fan chased incident on the way to the convenience store I told Jaebum hyung and Youngjae all about it. Since Jaebum hyung already warned me about fans following around and I didn't listen to him. And now here I am in their room again talking about it.

"Did she recognized you?" seems like Jaebum hyung curious about it too since he scratched his neck while asking. He always do that when he is curious or thinking deep about something.

"I don't think so hyung. Since she didn't say anything to me. My face was fully covered that day too. I wear a dark blue cap, my fake glasses and black mask."

"True. Its not that any of us have the chance to get to know her yet. She seems pretty shy and quiet too. Well, it seems like it or maybe she's not comfortable with us yet". Well, Youngjae's right with this one. No one from GOT7 had the chance to get to know her yet too.

"She's close with TWICE and 15& other than Joo noona. I hope our surprise will go well. Come on, let's start buying stuffs. Who wants to follow me?" Jaebum hyung stand up from his bed, took his jacket and walk towards the door.

Both Youngjae and I look at each other and stand up hurriedly too.

"We'll follow you hyung! Kachi Kaja!!(Let's go together)".

______________________________________________

(Jung Rin POV)

Today went very fast. I'm super tired. I had very interesting classes every day. I learnt so many new things. I really enjoyed vocal lesson with Yenny unnie. She's super cool and very helpful to me. She even gave me a song that she writes herself because she said she thought the lyrics would suit my character. I really love the meanings and the song are just right for my voice too. She's indeed talented. She even asked me to record the song next week. I can't wait to practice it and master the melody. I hope I'll make her proud and not regret choosing me to sing the song^^