Chapter 33 - Finding The Truth

"OMG!! How can we memorize the steps?" Jimin asked me while she keep on fanning herself as we practise for GOT7 Girls, Girls, Girls, A and Just Right choreography. All three songs were being mix and we've been practising non-stop since the last 3 hours.

"I think eonnie even work extra harder than us, because I saw her keep on watching the dance video on replay since last two days

"I think eonnie even work extra harder than us, because I saw her keep on watching the dance video on replay since last two days." Yerin told her.

"You saw me?" I laughed.

"Yeah.. I saw you watching fancams too!" Yerin added.

"Omo.. Should I do that too? Can I improve if I watch it non-stop?" Jimin asked.

"Yah..! Even if we watch it a thousand times we can't memorize it. We're not use to dancing Jimin aaa~" Yerin pouted.

"Aww we can do it!! We can do it slowly.." I told them.

"Girls~~ You can do it!!" Our dance instructor cheer us up. "Yeah.. Do like Jung Rin, try watching it many times so you can at least get the idea whats next step. I know you guys not use to dancing but we have one whole month."

After the dance lesson, Jimin told me about their special performance with 2AM. They will be singing 8eight - without a heart song. All of them had loved the song. It was my favorite. Their team giving their own twists on it as if in musical. It was Jo Kwon oppa idea she said. I bet their performance will definitely turn out to a very awesome performance.

For the special performance, we were told that we can pick any song our team think would be the best for us. By next week we need to show it to JYP PD-nim for him to access and approve it.

Jinyoung oppa and I had discuss about the song that we're picking. We actually decided to go with sweet theme. After hearing other teams pick on their performance, we decided to make our own song and will perform it at the concert. Jinyoung oppa told me to write our own lyrics for our parts. Jinyoung oppa wrote so many songs so he send the song with just melody no lyrics to me two days ago. He told me to just write what I felt as I heard the music. He told me to write the first verse of the song along with the chorus as he will focus on the rap part which he texted me that he already done with it. Actually I just did scribbles of ideas though as I will we need to combine his ideas to start writing mine so that the lyrics will match. I was actually looking forward to it. Jimin told me that both us are very brave in doing that and she definitely looking forward to it too. I hope everything will go well too. Tonight i'll be hanging out at GOT7 dorm to discuss about it again. I trust Jinyoung oppa totally as he wrote songs for GOT7 too. =)

_______________________________________