Chapter 97 - Hello Counselor

A/N : This Chapter dedicated to Me_JustRight_Me

Shin Dong Yup : Today as you can see we have special guest which is the nation sister JYP soloist Lee Jung Rin.

Cultwo Kim Tae Gyun :  : Please introduce yourself.

Jung Rin : Annyeonghaseyo everyone

Jung Rin : Annyeonghaseyo everyone. Lee Jung Rin imnida. It's been a pleasure to be here.

Lee Young Ja : I always wanted to meet you as everyone always talk about you. You sure is a very polite girl up front.

Shin Dong Yup : Yeah. I was shocked that she came to greet us and prepare a gift to everyone included treating the staffs coffee. This is the first time someone actually did that.

Cultwo Jung Chan Woo : I've met her once and she sure is a very talented and nice girl. Your parents really raised you well.

Choi Tae Joon : I heard that she had prepared a performance for us today.

Jung Rin : I'm going to sing my best friend song for today.

Shin Dong Yup : Ohhhh~ She's bringing her guitar.

Lee Young Ja : I'm looking forward to this so much.

Cultwo Jung Chan Woo : Wow!!! That was a very great performance of Twice TT that i ever heard.

Cultwo Kim Tae Gyun : JYP is very lucky indeed to have you at their company. I'm envious of him.

Choi Tae Joon: Before you start your performance, you mentioned its your bestfriend song. Are you good friends with TWICE members?

Jung Rin : Yes. I am friends with them especially Mo Mo and Tzuyu as I shared dorm with the two of them before debut. I happened to speak both Japanese and Chinese well so I don't really have problem talking with them and get very closed because of that.

Lee Young Ja : Do they put foreigners together in a dorm?

Jung Rin : Thats not how they put us together. Mina and Sana also foreigners trainee. It just happened Tzuyu, Mo Mo and me shared our dorm that time.

Shin Dong Yup : So now they're living with TWICE members after debut?

Jung Rin : Yes. Now I'm staying with 15& Jimin together at the dorm. TWICE still stay at the same building so we still see each other all the time.

Lee Young Ja : That's very pretty picture. Pretty girls same age hang out together.

Jung Rin : Kamsahamnida for the compliment. Please support both Twice and me.