Chapter 20 - Butterflies

"BWOOOO!!!?? Nam Tae Hyun? The WINNER member being cast in the mv with you is NAM TAE HYUN? DAEBAKKK.." Jimin shouted after hearing me saying that I filmed the mv with Nam Tae Hyun.

"Wow... Now I really think that the world is indeed small. What a coincidence." Bam Bam said and think deep.

"So, did he remember you?" Jackson asked the question that I was about to ask her.

"If he does than that'll be jinjja jinjja daebak." Yugyeom joined in and wait for her answer excitedly. Honestly I hope that he doesn't remember her.

"He did remember. I was shocked. Even Ki Lee oppa didn't expect him to remember too. He was so happy when I told him I remember him too." She told us their encounter today.

"That's good then. So, the filming should went smooth and well since both you are comfortable with each other." JB hyung joined the conversation.

She nodded. "Yeah it went smooth and was great. He helped me a lot with filming too since its my first time. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. It was a great experience." She smiled happily.

"Did you get his number?" Yerin asked her with a very high pitched dolphin voice excitedly.

"Yeah. We did exchange number just to catch up with each other." She said calmly. This girl sure is very honest.

And why am I feeling this way. Why don't I feel good suddenly after hearing they exchanged numbers. There's nothing wrong with that. I am now suddenly in bad mood mode.

"So you like him?" I asked Jung Rin sounded a little bit annoyed.

Suddenly I felt someone patting my back. It was Mark hyung. He made me feel a little bit better.

"So what if she likes him? There's nothing wrong right?" Jimin protested.

"He's just a good sunbae. Not more, not less. It was fun working with him." She answered calmly looking into my eyes. What's up with her.

"The boys here!" We heard Mi Na noona shouted happily. Now everyone attentions are towards DAY6 who just arrived for their debut celebration.

"CONGRATULATIONSSSS!!!" Jung Rin hugged the boys once they went to our table.

"You're here Noona!!" Wonpil said happily hugging her back. They indeed are closed with each other. I felt this prick and down again seeing them.

__________________________________________

It was late already. We're back to our dorm and suddenly I heard my phone buzzed.

"Are you asleep Sunbae?" It was a message from Jung Rin.

"Not yet." I replied her back without anticipating anything. I'm not in the mood. I threw my phone on my bed. Few seconds after I heard my phone rang. Whose calling me middle of the night. Jung Rin named showed on the screen. Why is she calling me? I picked it up.