Chapter 22 - Dream?

I was woken up by the shouting that came from the living room. From the voice I knew it was Jimin who shouted happily. I looked at the clock on the wall, its 10am right now. I just had 4 hours of sleep. I'm so glad I don't have any schedule today. I planned to sleep more and closed my eyes again but before I could do so Jimin barged into the room.

"Eonnie... Ireonaaaaa~ (Wake up).." She sat on the side of my bed and tossed the blanket aside.

"I'm sleepy.." I told her.

"Did you check your phone?" She asked me and started to look for my phone. Yerin now helping her to look for my phone.

"No. Why? Did something happened today?" I got up right away as both of them look suspicious. I'm getting worried now.

"Found it!!!" She held my phone up. "Ki Lee oppa tried to contact you but you didn't even pick up or reply him. He ended call us and he's now on the way here."

"Jinjja?? But I don't have practice today. Why is he looking for me?" I asked them while busy taking my towel as might as well take shower now before Ki Lee oppa here. I walked straight into the bathroom without looking back at Jimin and Yerin who shouting my name.

As I finished shower and dressed up, again the girls barged into my room.

"Eonnie... Chukahae~~~ (Congratulations) I love you! You know I'm your first fan right?" Yerin hugged and kiss me on the cheek.

"Wae irae??(What's up with that?)" I pinched her cheek and now she's blushing red.

"Naeeee~ Chukahae unnie. You're video and article is in number 1 search now." Jimin showed me my phone.

"BWOO??(what?) NAAA???(Me?) EONJAE?? (When?)" I took my phone and try to process everything in my head now.

"Ki Lee oppa is here

"Ki Lee oppa is here. He's better in explaining I guess. He's your official manager as of today." Jimin grinned and walked out of the room.

"Oppa...."

"Jung Rin~~~ Good morning. Did you have enough sleep? Are you okay? You didn't pick up my call. You never do that. Did something happened?" Ki Lee oppa checked on me from top to bottom making sure I'm alright. He even put his hands on my forehead to check on my temperature.

"I'm fine. I just get little sleep last night so I didn't hear anything just now." I explained to him.

"Good.. So you didn't see the news?" He gave me a weird smile now. I shaked my head and very curious which video of me that they're mentioning in the article.

"She had no idea at all oppa. You better explain to her." Yerin told Ki Lee oppa now feeling rushed as she couldn't stand me not knowing anything.

"Remember you recorded song with Ye Eun that day?" Slowly he explaining to me. I nodded my head.