Chapter 59 - Lingering

(NO ONE POV)

"JYP SOLOIST SLAYS THE CHART - FROZEN IN TIME"

Picture is Jung Rin's album picture for her comeback - Dark Rinnie

Fans comment : 'She's very talented!'

'I watched her weekly idol episode. She sure can dance very well!'

'After watching this comeback of her i become a fan!'

'Jackson and Jung Rin. Another couple? Loving them!'

'THANKYOU JYP FOR FINDING SUCH A GEM!'

'I can't wait for her to promote her second song! When will JYP post her second song mv... i need it now! OH MY GOD SONG PROMOTION PLEASE. I saw she dance a bit for it at weekly idol and i can't wait.'

___________________________________________________________________

Coco barked as she saw the screen. Ahjumma was looking after her at the living room floor while folding the boys clothes. The boys are eating dinner now. She looked at the screen wondering why Coco barks.

"Ah...Yeppeun Ahgasshi in tv." Ahjumma laughed at Coco. Both of them watched her comeback performance silently after.

"Ahjumma, is she a contender for number #1 again?" Youngjae asked walking towards the tv from the dining table. The boys were watching the performance too from the kitchen.

"You know what, everytime I open the fridge it reminds me of noona." Yugyeom said as he took a bottle water from the fridge.

"Speaking of that, while you guys not here she would drop by passing me side dishes for you guys." Ahjumma said.

"So all the side dishes are made by her? Not ahjumma?" Yugyeom asked her.

"Yeah. Most of it. I told her I'm still busy taking care of my sick family at the hospital so she offered to help me out from time to time." Ahjumma explained.

"Bwo?? Jinjja?? Noona busy with comeback but she still cook?" Bam Bam said out loud.