Chapter 69 - JYP NATION JAPAN

(Do enjoy yourself with the videos, it'll make the story more fun to read too ^^)

(Jung Rin POV)

"We're still going for what we have practiced for your performance right princess?" Jackson asked me as we ate lunch together after the final rehearsal and sound check for the concert tonight.

"Yeah. I think I have no problem with that." I nodded and Ki Lee oppa gave a thumbs up too.

"Wait.. What will you do this time?" Jinyoung oppa asked us.

"You'll know later." Jackson smirked.

"It's not fair. I wanted to perform with noona too. Why did you get the part?" Yugyeom whined and hitting Bam Bam who is happily eating his food.

"Hey! We all did it fairly by picking through the rock, paper and scissors. Besides, you guys got perform other stage too." Bam Bam bickered back.

"I'm so glad I got to do it as its my favorite song!" Mark oppa said.

"Yeah.. I was aiming to do that stage too." Jinyoung oppa pouted.

"It's a bummer that you and Jimin not going to perform our song this time." Jackson said.

"Yeah.. I really like watching noona dance to our song too." Yugyeom again looked very sad.

"We can't fanboy them dancing to our song." Jinyoung oppa added.

"But you get to perform with TWICE.. and not just once but twice performed together too." I announced to him although I knew he knows that fact too.

"TWICE is not Jung Rin." He replied me in serious tone.

"But there's Young x Rin performance. I'm looking forward to that." Jaebum oppa cheered.

_______________________________________

JYP NATION finally started.

TWICE and GOT7 performed Just Right song together at JYP NATION JAPAN this time instead Jimin, Yerin and me performed If you Do song at JYP NATION KOREA concert.

Next stage was a stage that I really loved, Twice OOH AHH special collabo too with Jinyoung oppa picked to dance the song. Honestly I liked it when he do girl group dance as I could tease him all day long about it.

"He's out.. He's out!" Jackson shouted as all of us look at the monitor.

I was laughing hard watching the performance with Bam Bam and Jackson through the monitor as we waited for our turn.

"Guys, be ready!! You guys next!!" Mi Na unnie shouted.

"HWAITING!!!" We shouted before getting ready for the next stage. Since Mark oppa also danced to TWICE song, he will be on the stage waiting.