Chapter 51 - Was it a lie?

(Jung Rin POV)

The concert ended two weeks ago. GOT7 is busy preparing for their comeback and is in America for a schedule.

As I didn't want to disturb them and knew that they are busy I didn't contact Jinyoung oppa as much. It was actually not intended too. I actually ended too focus with my work and schedules until keep on forgetting to check my phone.

"Eonnie, did you read the news?" Tzuyu asked me as I walk into their practise room

"Eonnie, did you read the news?" Tzuyu asked me as I walk into their practise room. I was feeling very tired and decided to just hang out watching them practise to relieve my stress. At least I don't feel that lonely as I watch them. I came early to practice today as I just got back to Korea.

"No. I was busy. I just finish practice for a fan meeting this coming weekend. Why?" I asked her back.

"Ahhhh... Really? You're not aware of whats going on then." Jihyo said.

"Did Jinyoung oppa and you contact each other? They're not in Korea right?" Momo asked me now. What's up with the news. What happened actually. I always feel nervous when they ask me about whats going on.

"Hm... Yeah. We didn't contact each other much for probably about two weeks. I was busy." I told them the truth. GOT7 is going to have another comeback soon and they are busy with their tour in Japan before they went to America. Due to conflict in schedules and time, we just send text to each other occasionally.

"Jinjja? Er,... I don't know if you want to see this. It was posted two hours ago." Tzuyu showed me her ipad.

"BREAKING - GOT7 Jinyoung dating APINK member?"

"Huh??! Ige boya? (What is this?)" I shouted out loud

"Huh??! Ige boya? (What is this?)" I shouted out loud. I saw paparazzi picture of Jinyoung oppa laughing and smiling happily with Eunji of APINK. Just the two of them seen going out to few places few times with different outfits too. I couldn't believe my eyes. It's Eunji again. Before we even date each other, I sensed that there is something going on between them too. Seems like paparazzi caught them going out. I didn't even get to do that with him although we date each other for quite a while already.