Chapter 86 -Idol Star Athletics Championship

(JUNG RIN POV)

The most anticipated Idol Star Athletic Championship recording is today. I was so excited and happy when I got invited for it. Since i'm a soloist, being able to attend and invited was like a dream come true. I will be able to meet all the other idols and maybe make good friends with them.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE : I know GOT7 didnt go to this year ISAC, but since this is just a ff - let's pretend they attended it ^^ and this chapter is dedicated to @KillerKhaos for suggesting ISAC. You're awesome! Thank you for your support~*

"Eonnie!!!!" TWICE members cheered as they saw me walking into the waiting room.

"Kyaaaa!!!" I jumped happily as I walked towards them. " I'm so happy to be here! How are you guys? I'm so nervous too!" I talked to them.

"Don't worry. We'll be here for you. We're in the same team too. GOT7 also in the same team. You'll be fine! We will cheer for you during the game." Momo said to be confidently and she doesn't want to let me go from our hug.

------------------------------

"IDOL STAR ATHLETIC CHAMPIONSHIP WILL START!!!" The MC announced and I could hear all the fans shouting.

"Team A consists of GOT7, Jung Rin and TWICE!!" All the fans shouted and cheered loudly.

"JUNG RIN AHHHHHHH!!!SARANGHAE!!!" I heard my fans cheered for me. I looked up and saw that my fans had been on a section and not just a small group of fans but there's so many of them that came to cheer for me. I was so touched with what I just saw. Ahgases, Onces and RinBabys are next to each other. I waved to them happily and they went all wild. I bowed to them and flying kisses to them too. My precious fans. I miss them~ And today I'm meeting them.

After the oath and opening, the first event is starting.

Honestly I am not very athletic but I had practised and work hard for this ISAC.

"Don't push yourself too hard. I know you're excited." Jinyoung oppa said to me as we walked next to each other. I know he's worried about me. TWICE, GOT7 and me sat closed to each other the whole time as we're from the same team. BTS and Monsta X members were near us the whole time too.