Chapter 62 - Are they...?

COMEBACK NEWS : LEE JUNG RIN CUTIE MV IS FINALLY OUT!

As fans had waited, JYP soloist Jung Rin had finally released her follow up comeback music video with a very cute concept. Fans were right about speculations her handsome manager, Ki Lee was featured in the music video as well, breaking fans mystery of their instagram posts before. The music video just posted at midnight and now it reached 1 million views. The song were placed number #1 in most music sites too. Netizens look forward to her live performance promoting the cutie song.

JYP Artists are really getting so much love this year indeed.

Congratulations Jung Rin!!!

Fan's comment :

"I was waiting for this and it was better than what I had imagined! Jung Rin waiting!!"

"I love her! And seeing her dance just makes my day!"

"Whoever leave her definitely had something wrong in their brain"

"I miss Double J.R couple. Why in this album Jung Rin keep on singing sad love song."

"I need more cutie song of Jung Rin!"

_______________________________________________________________

(Jooheon MONSTA X POV)

"Hyung, you had been watching and listening to the same song on repeat. Did you like it so much after featuring in the song live that day?" I.M snapped my shoulders and keep on giggling.

Since few days ago I keep on listening to Frozen in Time

Since few days ago I keep on listening to Frozen in Time. After covering Jackson rap part of the song I just realized that the song unexpectedly have very sad lyrics. Like it pricked my heart listening to the song. As I googled online who wrote the song, I was shocked that Jung Rin herself actually wrote it. I am not closed to her but since her debut, she sure caught my eyes. And she's in the same company as my fellow friends GOT7.

"Did you listen to her new song?" Minhyuk hyung asked me from the top bunk. "It's her first dance song and I LOVE IT! How can she be so cute singing the song." Minhyuk squeeling at the top bunk.