Chapter 63 - I'm not letting go

(Jung Rin POV)

I just came back from my schedule and bumped into ahjumma with Coco at lobby

"Ah yeppeun ahgashi.. Jung Rin... you just came back from your schedule?" She asked me while Coco is barking cutely at me. She was hugging Coco. She passed Coco to me in the elevator as she keeps on wanting to jump out from her hug.

"Yeah. I'm done for the day. It's pretty late for eomeoni (Author's note : Jung Rin call her mother since she's like her mother in Korea) to be here. Ah... mianhae. I was busy couldn't help eomeoni to walk Coco." I said feeling bad.

"Aigoo. Coco is like my own too. Youngjae is sick today so I'm cooking samgyetang for him. That's why i'm still here. His mother is far at their hometown. The boys is like my own kids too. You too! Did you eat yet?" She said.

"He's sick? I didn't know. Poor Youngjae. Awww.. Eomeoni sure is the best. Yeah. You're my Korean mother. I haven't eat yet." I hugged her.

We reached the apartment floor and Coco don't want me to let me go.

"You miss yeppeun ahgashi so much Coco?" She asked Coco and patted her.

"I'll just go in together with you. I'll help you out. The boys is not home right? Just Youngjae?" I told her.

As I went in, their dorm is very quiet.

"Youngjae is resting in his room." She said as we went in.

I went straight to the kitchen with her as its been a while for me to come to their dorm.

"Wow! The samgyetang look so good." I told her.

"Oh... You know what.. Sorry to bother you my dear. But just now Youngjae did said that he kind of miss your bulgogi. Remember you cook and gave it to me last month? He was craving for it just now. He asked me to cook it but I told him it was your cooking. He got very sad as he heard that. That's why I cook samgyetang for him." She said.

"Jinjja?? ( Really?) Is there any meat in their fridge? I could make it real quick. Being sick is not fun so he must have really wanted to eat it." I said. That's cute of Youngjae for craving my food while he's sick. I should do it quick before the rest of them home. I don't really want to disturb the boys. And I found it awkward to be in between them and Jinyoung oppa. Although we're good but I really am scared that I would not be able to control my feelings to him. Everytime i'm near him I would be very nervous but happy at the same time. Like I really want to be with him all the time but I'm just a nobody to him now. I might burden him too.

Eomeoni passed me the meat and I started to take out other ingredients. As I always help her out from time to time so I knew where most of the ingredients located. 

"It's been a while for you to visit the boys dorm. I'm happy when you won at the music broadcast that day. I was watching you with the boys. Feeling very proud of you and I enjoyed the song too. Good work Jung Rin." Eomeoni said to me as she's watching me cooking.