Chapter 36 - Are we good?

"We're going to film an mv for the song?" I asked the same question again and again to Ki Lee oppa. He had been very patient with me asking him that question the whole day.

"For the hundredth time, yes Jung Rin." He sighed and continue focusing with something on his phone while Boom oppa drove us back to Seoul from Daegu after we're done with my schedule.

" He sighed and continue focusing with something on his phone while Boom oppa drove us back to Seoul from Daegu after we're done with my schedule

"What's wrong Jung Rin, why you keep on asking the same question?" Boom oppa asked me curiously.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask the same thing too. Aren't you and Jinyoung close? Why are you worried?" Ki Lee oppa faced me who sits at the back of the van.

"You worked with WINNER & EXO member without problem. Jinyoung from same company should be easier. No?" Boom oppa added.

"I guess so.." I answered them.

"Don't worry. It'll be quick. You'll be done with everything without even realizing it. Now get some sleep. It'll take some time to reach Seoul. Rest." Ki Lee oppa commanded me.

I nodded and closes my eyes right away. Actually after the concert I find it awkward to be with Jinyoung oppa. We did have few performances together after but since GOT7 busy filming and practising for their new song so I was lucky that the times that at the waiting room Jinyoung oppa were told by the manager to rest and take naps. But our song had always been TOP 3 in the online charts and always had a lot of requests, the company now decided that they wanted to film a music video for it. What should I do?

________________________________

(Jinyoung POV)

"Hyung... Can I ask you something?" I put my book on the side and went near Jaebum and Mark hyung who sat across me where both of them just finished watching a variety together.

"Wae-yo? You're okay? Neo apeuni? (Are you feeling sick somewhere?)" Jaebum hyung asked me worriedly while Mark hyung started to check my temperature.

"You're all quiet today too. Did your performance with Jung Rin today went wrong or have some mistakes? Its okay to make mistakes sometime Jinyoung-a." Mark Hyung said very worriedly too. The whole team knew that I am somewhat a perfectionist. sometimes i would talk about mistakes for few hours or even days because feeling frustrated with myself.

"Aniyo.. This is something else hyung." I told them them while looking at the floor.

"Then.. whats the problem? Yegi heba.(Just let it all out.) We will listen to you. You can say it slowly too if its hard. Take your time." Jaebum hyung said. He definitely the best leader for us all. He will always be there for all of us and help us when we have issues or problems with all his might. Ever since JJProject, he manages me well and never complains. He will always trust me. Although we do fight before because of his anger issue but now he change a lot. He is the hyung that I care a lot too. All GOT7 members are definitely precious people in my life.