Chapter 31 - Dun be sweet

(JUNGRIN POV)

I ended my schedule for the day. It was a fun experience to be a guest for SUKIRA. Ryeowook sunbae is a very friendly and kind sunbae just like others said about him. I am very happy to meet one of my favorite idol too. I even let him know that I went to their concert once and always been a fan of Super Junior – the best kpop group of all time.

I posted at my instagram as I'm on my way back to the dorm.

Thank you. Did you guys enjoy it too?? Stay safe back home everyone ❤

I posted a picture to thank the fans that had came to watch me just now. They had waited outside although the weather is getting cold already. I used to be a fan too so I knew how passionate fans can be for their favorite idols.

Few minutes after, I got a picture message.

I'm bored~ Since the broadcast ended. – GOT7 JR

Jinyoung oppa send me his picture like always. I laughed seeing his funny picture.

Ahhh~ You listened to it too oppa? Komawo~ - Jung Rin

OF COURSE. It's your very first broadcast. You did well! Ryeowook hyung very kind right? – GOT7 JR.

I'm on the way back. See you at the dorm. I promised Yugyeom to get him his favorite bread from the KBS bakery. =) – Jung Rin

I had texted Yugyeom before I start the radio broadcast just now. He had always told me that the bakery at KBS had very good bread. I was curious about it too. He always said that I must try it if I ever go to KBS. He said that they do not have any schedules today. I planned to get some for GOT7 too since Yugyeom said all of them love the bread too. Might as well I get for them as I want to try it too. I want to thank them for coming to support my debut stage too.

"Let's just hang out at the boys dorm Jung Rin. I want to discuss something with Soo Chan hyung too about who to deal with at certain stations." He told me. I nodded to him and just follow along his lead.