Chapter 47 - First Snow

(Jung Rin POV)

"And CUTTT!!!" That was a wrap Jung Rin.

I'm done recording the video for my special Christmas song for the fans. It was the song that I wrote that day. Ki Lee oppa send the recording to Mi Na eonnie and she gave it to JYP PD-nim. He approved it the next day. I was very happy as I can record the song and give it as a present to my fans. The company had decided that they want to record just a simple video for the song. It'll be out after the first snow fall. I heard GOT7 will released Winter Version of their Mad album too so the company doesn't want my song to collide with theirs. My song is just a present for the fans during Christmas. It's not a comeback or anything. 

INSTA CAPTION : It's very cold outside

INSTA CAPTION : It's very cold outside. Wonder when the first snow will fall. Are you guys ready to receive some gifts for Christmas?

I posted an insta picture to give a sneak peak to my fans. GOT7 had been busy with their promotions back and forth Korea to other Asian countries. I didn't get to meet up much with Jinyoung oppa after the party. He did text me a lot and called me everyday although he's busy.

*flashback*

"So, you guys never went to a proper date yet?" Mo Mo asked me meanwhile Tzuyu and Jimin looked at me waiting for my answers.

"No." I shooked my head.

"OH MY GOD! Dating an idol is hard." Jimin sighed.

"We're idols too." Tzuyu laughing hard at Jimin as she said dating idol is hard. I was laughing too because she seemed so serious as she said that.

"That's why i wanted to date normal guys. Probably fans." Mo Mo said excitedly.

*end of flashback*

When I think back, Jinyoung oppa and I didn't even get the chance to date properly yet. Honestly, it doesn't feel like i'm dating anyone too as we seldom see each other. It's not that I can let people know about it too. Christmas is coming soon, I guess I kinda feel lonely as the festive seasons get nearer.

(JINYOUNG POV)