Chapter 87 - Dream Promotion

(Jung Rin POV)

After ISAC, "Can you meet me at the Gazebo later?" Jinyoung oppa said to me before all of us parted ways to our own van after the dinner. I nodded to him and went into my van.

_____________________________

After washing up, I went to the gazebo and saw that he's already there waiting. Seems like he washed up and just wear comfortable clothes ready to sleep.

"Oppa.." I said cutely to him with my head tilted to the side.

" I said cutely to him with my head tilted to the side

"You're here." He smiled.

"How long did you wait for me? Sorry.." I sat beside him comfortably and leaned my head on his shoulders.

"Not that long. I just came too."he patted my head.

"I miss you so much. And today was fun. Congratulations again my knight. You looked super cool just now when you're all focused. Always love that side of you." I said proudly to him.

"And congratulations to you too for winning. Didn't expect my princess could run so well." He played with my hair now.

"By the way, there's something disturbing me today." He said softly after. His voice tone had changed totally.

I looked up to him and moved from his shoulders.

"What is it oppa?" i asked him worriedly. Did something happened? Is he okay?

"The boys told me something just now

"The boys told me something just now. And I think you might heard about it too." He said with very serious yet calm face.

"Keep going.." I said to him. As he's checking out on me on us talking about this.

"It's about an idol member liking you." He sighed.

"You mean Seventeen Woozi right?" I asked him and he nodded while looking straight into my eyes.

"The boys told me that he had like you for a while and hoping to get to know more about you. But both Monsta X and BTS members said they couldn't give any info about you because you're already off limits." He explained to me.