Chapter 107 - City of Angels

(Jung Rin POV)

Today I'm bringing Youngjae, Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Jaebum oppa to go around LA. We will actually go around LA for the extra two days that we're staying here and the last day would be free day for everyone before flying back to Korea.

The first place that we went were The Grove which  I miss so much. It's a place where you can shop and chill with very nice atmosphere. Most Hollywood celebrities like to chill and hang out at The Grove too. Since they've been to Beverly Hills before so they requested to go somewhere chilling yet have the LA vibes. Not only that, there's a Farmer's Market located right next to The Grove where it has all the great food from all over the world. It was one of my favorite spot to chill and hang out with friends before too.

(Insta Post : My favorite place in LA ❤️)

Fans comments:
"Oh god! She's at The Grove."

"Have fun~"

"Garh!! if i'm not working i would find her there."

"She looks so happy."

"Miss you Rinnie~ FASTER BACK TO KOREA."

___________________________________________________

"Wow! This is a great place noona! Good choice." Yugyeom cheered as we walked along The Grove. He took a lot of pictures as he was so excited to be here. He loved LA so much until he was called the LA brother by Mark oppa. Before this, he even came to visit LA and Las Vegas following Mark oppa for their vacation as he loved LA so much.

"Jackson hyung always bragged to us as he went here once during Turbulence Fan Meeting in LA last february. Now we can say to him we've been here too." Youngjae laughed.

"There's a movie theater here. It'll be nice if we can watch movie together here in LA. It's been a while too. Do you guys want watch movie after looking around?" Jaebum oppa suggested.

"I think that's a very good idea. It's much better since today a weekday early morning no one's here." I agreed on his idea. My brother and Ki Lee oppa agreed too. Even Soo Chan oppa will follow us for this two days too.