Chapter 114 - Heart Shaker

(No One POV)

After the Master Key recording,
Jung Rin went back to the dorm right away as her schedule is done for the day.They actually ended the schedule late night and she's very tired from the recording. She came straight from an overseas schedule and went straight to recording without rest. She was glad that she managed to go through the schedule smoothly, all thanks to having her friends and mutuals at the recording too. Having her  boyfriend filming the show together sure was fun and at least they get to spend time together playing games although working hours.

As they didn't want any suspicion and always act professional when they worked together, they acted like having great sunbae hoobae relationship. "Urgh,.. my body felt so heavy..." Jung Rin mumbled to herself as she's getting ready to sleep. She kept on sneezing non-stop since she reached the dorm.

"I even took shower with super hot water yet i'm still sneezing." She sighed.
Her phone rang as she laid in bed.
It was Jinyoung oppa.

"Yobeseyo.. why are you not asleep oppa?" She asked.

"Why are you not sleeping?" He asked over the phone.

"Errr,... I am...about to sleep" She stuttered. She knew that Jinyoung sounded like he will start nagging at her as he knew that she was already 48 hours awake.

"I saw you're active in instagram a minute ago..."He said sounded very strict.

"*Ah choo!* Ah Choo!*" Jung Rin sneezed. 'Aishhhh! Why do you want to sneeze right now.' Jung Rin muttered to herself and hit her nose." *Ah choo!* Ah Choo!*" She sneezed again.

But then it was weird that Jinyoung didn't say anything over the phone. Usually he would start nagging by now if he knows she's sick.

"Yobeseyoo??... Oppa.. are you there?" Jung Rin asked. She looked at her phone screen and the phone call still connected.Suddenly her door bell rang.She went out of room and went straight to see whose outside through the screen.

"Duguseyo?" She asked.She looked at the screen and opened the door hurriedly.

"Oppa! Why are you here?" She asked still shook that he came to her dorm." *Ah choo!* Ah Choo!*" Again she sneezes.

"Why I am here? You're asking why I'm here." He looked at her a little bit irritated.

"*Ah choo!* Ah Choo!*" She nodded after she sneezes