Chapter 102 - Stay strong

(Jung Rin POV)

I went back to the dorm today and I could smell something delicious as I put away my shoes to the shoe rack at the front door.

"Hmm... Something smells good. Jimin's cooking?" I looked to my side, to which today Ki Lee oppa like usual came up to my dorm to check on my schedule for tomorrow with me before he head home.

Ki Lee oppa just shrugged his shoulders and smile to me.

I ran to the kitchen and I caught Jimin eating one of the food on the dining table along with Yugyeom and Mark oppa. I looked behind them, to see whose cooking at the stove, and to my suprise its Jinyoung and Jaebum oppa. The JJPROJECT duo.

"Suprise!" Jimin, Yugyeom and Mark oppa said.

Even Ki Lee oppa looked suprised as I am too.

"What's the occasion?" Ki Lee oppa asked everyone and join the three musketeers muching snacks at the dining table.
Instead of joining them, I went to the stove to see what do the JJProject cooking.

"Wasseo..(You're here) Chaa.. (Here.) Taste this." Jinyoung oppa greeted me sweetly and now feeding me a spoon of his cooking to taste.

" Jinyoung oppa greeted me sweetly and now feeding me a spoon of his cooking to taste

"Yum~~~~Jeongmal mashisseo(Very good)" I answered and both of them smiled.

"You're cooking spicy chicken oppa?" I asked Jaebum oppa.

"Yeap, since you liked it when I cook it before." He laughed.

"By the way, why suddenly you guys cooking today?" I asked them as I couldn't remember anything special to celebrate today.

"It's the day that you joined JYP." Jinyoung oppa said to me. "It's been two years now." He added.

"Oh my! How times flies. And how did you guys remember?" I asked them.

"Well, you met Jinyoung two days after you became a trainee remember?" Jaebum oppa said.

*Flashback*

'Stay here if you want to survive!', I said to the guy who was fully covered and was chased by the fans. I bet he's an idol from nearby. Was he my senior from the same company? But there's few other companies nearby too such as CUBE ent.

Thinking quickly, I then went out of the dark alley and start screaming at the front of the store,

'OPPA!!! OPPA!!! HE WENT THAT WAY.. OPPA!!!, I shouted jumping up and down with my hands showing across the street.