Chapter 19 - Which WINNER member

(JUNG RIN POV)

Today's the day! I didn't get a good sleep last night as I'm still nervous for today. Yesterday night the girls even gave me a little surprise with a bouquet of flower celebrating my first appearance in an mv. They said when the mv's out they going to get me a cake. Eventough they tried to calm me down but I'm still super nervous in my first time on camera. I hope all goes smooth today. HWAITING!!

"You can do it. Don't worry Ki Lee oppa will always be there with you." Mi Na eonnie went to send me off at JYP parking lot before we set off to the filming studio. "Have fun okay?" She shouted and waved to the car.

"Don't worry Jung Rin. Oppa know you will do great!" Ki Lee oppa assures me in the car.

I nodded and smiled thinking I will do my best for them today and proved my abilities to them. I won't let them down. I was shocked to even got selected by JYP PD himself for me to represent the company new face for the music video.

My phone buzzed,

"HWAITING!!"

I received a picture message from Jinyoung sunbae. A picture of all GOT7 cheering me good luck for today. I smiled and reply him with a 'bow' emoticon.

"Oppa will look after your stuff today. You can leave your phone on. We might be here whole day, just leave it on in case someone wants to contact you" Ki Lee Oppa reminded me to hand all my belongings to him while filming. He's a very good and kind manager to me. Although he was not supposed to be my main manager as he always in charge with new foreigner trainees but seems like our chemistry were so great that he decided to stay be my manager. Actually I'm glad he's my manager too. He's like a real brother to me. No secrets.

"We're here. Seems like WINNER's member just arrived too. That's their manager." Ki Lee oppa pointed to the idol van that just park across from us.

Ki Lee oppa lead the way into the studio. And on the way, we both saw the WINNER member that just got out from the van who now busy listening to his manager explanation.

"Omoooyaaaa~ It's Nam Tae Hyun.." Ki Lee oppa were as shocked as I am seeing the WINNER member was the one that we didn't expect at all.

"What to do Jung Rin? Will you be okay? Won't it be awkward?" He asked me.

I nodded. "I don't think he remembered me though. It's been a while back we went to audition and I bet he won't even remember my name". I told him and smiled confidently. YUP! So what if its Nam Tae Hyun. Its not like we're ever in a relationship or something. But at the same time I wish he remember meeting me before. But oh well, he's very popular now. Perhaps he change too. He's in YG! Like THE YG ENTERTAINMENT – same with the ultimate GDragon, BIG BANG, 2NE1. Their company artists all are mysterious and god like!

"Nice to meet you Jung Rin. I heard a lot about you from your CEO. He sure compliment and treasures you a lot. Hearing how you prepared and practice for the music video diligently from my staff also fascinates me. I'm looking forward working with you. I also heard you graduate college already? Such a young age but smart and pretty." The director for the music video today greets me with very kind words. I feel so much comfortable already.