Chapter 100 - Lovey Dovey

[NEWS ARTICLE Special Song : Young X Rin being all lovey dovey again]

Good news for Young x Rin fans as GOT7 Jinyoung & Jung Rin released their new duet song online. The song is a sweet medium tempo song which is about a feeling of love.

Unfortunately, they will not be promoting the song as Jung Rin will be promoting her new comeback song meanwhile Jinyoung is said busy preparing for JJProject comeback also acting in online drama "Magic school" this summer after finishing GOT7 tour.

Fan's comment :

"If only they will promote as a duo like before."

"I miss Jinyoung and Jung Rin interaction with each other."

"I'm glad their back as a duo."

"I love their duet so much! It never dissapoints me."

"The two of them suits each other so much."

"No wonder I saw the two of them at a cafe near JYP Building together last week. Probably talking about their new duet song as both of them look so focus and busy that time"

"I wish I could see them perform this song live on stage"

-------------------------------------------------

(Jinyoung POV)

I just got back from the airport and went directly to film a special live singing of Young x Rin duet song.

Usually I will feel very tired and needed some rest before any schedules but for some reason today I am in high spirit. Is it because i'm going to see my girlfriend and get to spend some time with her in between our busy schedule?

"You're here!" The director greeted me. I've worked a few times with him for Special Live recording so he's pretty chill and closed with me.

"I heard you just came here from the airport. Jung Rin will be out in a minute. They're doing her makeup already. You can get changed and do your makeup. I'm going to explain everything to you guys once both of you are done." He walked along with me to my dressing room.

"Hey.. The song this time very cute like before. Young x Rin duo always very lovable and everyone always waited for you guys to release couple songs. Even my wife love it so much. And guess what, when she heard that I'm going to film you guys for today she wanted me to take pics with the two of you and also took a video of you guys saying hi to her." The director casually talk to me happily.

"Thank you so much to her to always loving our song. Of course we could do that for you director-nim. Having you to direct and filming is always and honor and we will gladly do that to you. Jung Rin wouldn't mind to do it too I think. You should have just brought your wife along today." I replied him back.

"That's what I like you Jinyoung. Both you and Jung Rin although already make a name now, you guys still like in your rookie days. Very humble and nice to people not like certain idols who act very rude once they made a name. Keep up the good attitude." He patted my shoulders.

"Director-nim, we already finished preparing. Do you want to have a quick look on it?" A staff member said to him as he just came into my dressing room.