Chapter 79 - SBS Gayo Daejun

(Jung Rin POV)

Today will be the last Gayo Daejun live show of the year. For today's SBS Gayo Daejun, a lot of special performances where JYP artists are involved. The performance that Jinyoung oppa worried so much is finally today. And the performance that I've been waiting for to perform with Youngjae. Since this Gayo Daejun is the biggest out of the other gayo daejun, all artists arrived very early in the morning to prepare and rehearsed.

"Oh my god.. Today's weather so cold." I shivered as I waited for Ki Lee oppa at the lobby.

"Here

"Here.." Jinyoung oppa put on his jacket on my shoulders as we waited for our managers to pick us up. Slowly he went near me to pass heat pack to both my hands.

"How about you oppa?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I'm not that cold. I have extra packs too." He assures me and showed me the packs in his bag.

The rest of GOT7 members are doing their own thing as we waited. Most of them looked very sleepy still. Yugyeom keep on practicing the points for the special dance stage.

"Noona.. Let's enjoy the stage and do our best for our song." Youngjae came to me.

"Yeap..I will. Let's make the stage a memorable one Youngjae." I cheered.

"Oh.. They're here!" Bam Bam shouted as he saw the vans arriving to pick us up.

"Oppa.. Hwaiting~~" I said to Jinyoung oppa as he help me put my bag in the van. He's been holding onto my bag along with his own bag as we waited. Such a caring boyfriend.

"You too~" He said and waved before running to his own van.

As I grabbed my bag to grab my iPod to practise my song with Youngjae on the way I saw inside my bag a cute sets of heat packs with a note ,

"Keep warm Princess. Do well as always! I love you!"

I smiled at my gentlemen boyfriend. Always give me sweet surprises.