Chapter 30 - Radio

(JUNG RIN POV)

I had a radio broadcast schedule today. I was excited for it since I am a huge fan of Super Junior Kiss the Radio with Ryeowook sunbaenim as the DJ.

 I was excited for it since I am a huge fan of Super Junior Kiss the Radio with Ryeowook sunbaenim as the DJ

"Annyeonghaseyo yorobun~ Today we have a very interesting guest. It's the new solo rookie singer from JYP that had been the talk of the town these days. Welcome Lee Jung Rin." He start the broadcast by introducing me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Lee Jung Rin of JYP. Hope everyone will have a great day today along with me and Ryeowook sunbae. Thank you SUKIRA (Kiss the Radio short form) for inviting me." I introduced myself happily.

"Thank you for choosing us as your first radio broadcast." He thanked me too.

"Ahh~ I had always been a fan of Super Junior and SUKIRA! Since the first DJ Leeteuk sunbaenim and Eunhyuk sunbaenim, with various suju sunbaenim member and now with Ryeowook sunbaenim. Its really an honor and like a dream come true to be able to come here." I told the truth as we start the radio broadcast. I saw fans are watching at the side glass of the station. I waved happily at them.

"You just debut last week and just had your debut performance last weekend. Seems like you had gain a lot of fans already. So many fans came to watch the broadcast today. Even a lot of fans are watching this LIVE online too." Ryeowook sunbae showed me the online numbers of people watching. Almost 100,000 viewers. I was shock too. I gestured heart sign towards the camera.

"Ballad and slow song is totally my type. And its very seldom for JYP artist to promote ballad song other than Joo and 2AM. I totally love the song and became a fan of you too!" Ryeowook sunbae added and gave me a clap.

"Thank you sunbae-nim. I was happy but feel a little burden at the same time to promote ballad song as a solo singer from JYP too. Since nowadays the trend is fast or cutesy song. I'm glad everyone loved the song and it was well received." I said.

"Even before your debut, you had been the talk of fans worldwide as another JOO being produced by JYP. You had made an appearance first in K.Will song along with Nam Tae Hyun. A lot of fans was shock of YG-JYP collaboration. How do you feel about that?" He interviewed me more.

"I honestly didn't expect to be in K.Will sunbaenim music video at first and was told that they wanted a fresh face in the industry. It was a very fun experience for me. Since I'm a fan of K.Will sunbaenim too I am happy the fans love the song and the music video as well." I answered him.

"AAAA~ You do know that fans can send messages to the online chatroom. Here a lot of fans send in their edits of TaeRin couple. Taehyun and Jung Rin couple. Are you guys close perhaps?" Ryeowook oppa was excited asking me the question.

"Actually Tae Hyun sunbaenim and me already knew each other before debut. We actually met while doing audition to join Kpop industry. I was finishing my studies and I didn't even know he joined YG right after. I heard he debut under YG as WINNER member after competing in WINNER reality show. We met again at the music video filming and remain friends after. He's a very talented sunbae I could say." I tell him the story. Ki Lee oppa whose sitting with SUKIRA writer gave me a thumbs up for my response. I'm so glad because this morning he did expect this question to be ask one day.

"WAAAAA~ So TaeRin couple had an interesting encounter and history. I guess the fans can keep on cheering on both of them." Ryeowook oppa said in his cute high pitch voice. I just laughed at his reaction.

"And with your music video, its SM-JYP collaboration

"And with your music video, its SM-JYP collaboration. EXO of XIUMIN and you had gotten so many compliments for both of you guys perfect acting for the music video. A lot of fans commented they cried watching the video. Honestly I cried too. The emotions and the song along with the video are just PERFECT." He complimented.

"Yeah. I wasn't expecting anything for my first music video too. But as I was told it will be another collaboration, EXO didn't even appear in my mind. I was very thankful the company had given me this opportunity and Xiumin sunbaenim very helpful in helping me filming the video." I explained to him.

"Omo Omo Omo.. A lot of XiuRin fans commented now too. Waaa~ You're a solo singer but I guess a lot of fans do like you collaborating with others." Ryeowook sunbaenim said.

"I was hoping after this I could do collaboration with JYP artists. Everyone in JYP had been very supportive and all the sunbaenim help me a lot too. PD-nim please let me collab with JYP artist after." I continued the interview with sending a message to JYP-PD nim.

"Who would you like to collab if its within JYP? A fan asked that here." Ryeowook sunbae ask.

"Since I'm a solo singer it would be nice to do a duet with JYP male singers." I answered.

"Ahhh~ A lot of male great singers in JYP. Do you have any specific one that you would want to do duet with?" He asked me again.

"Since I used to be a guest for 2AM and 2PM sunbaenim concert, I think I would go with GOT7 Junior, Youngjae or Jae Bum sunbaenim and DAY6 Sungjin or Wonpil sunbaenim." I told him my pick.

"Waaa that's totally a great choice. I hope one day JYP will give you a chance to collaborate with them" He finished the question.

"Okay.. So now Jung Rin will do a special performance live for us. She will get prepare and please keep on tuning." Ryeowook sunbae then reading advertisement and sponsors for today show. I went to prepare at the side. Ki Lee oppa passed me my guitar.

"Everyone,... Lee Jung Rin.." That's the que for me to start my special performance. When Ki Lee oppa told me that I need to prepare a special performance for the show, I had no idea what to perform. I asked Jimin to help me out in choosing song. She told me to pick something that really suits my situation now. Actually these few days, I was so confused with myself. With my feelings. I told her that and she told me to pick this song as I'm confused with what had been going with me. Debut had been great and I had made new friends also meeting back with old friends. I dedicate this song to everyone that had supported me all this time. Especially to my fans. And I do not know why when I practice and sing this song, Jinyoung oppa keep on appearing my mind especially the part I'll be yours and you'll be mine – which is weird. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : VERY VERY SHORT UPDATE. SORRY... hope u guys still enjoy reading this. I am actually trying to catch up on korean variety shows that I'm watching as last week I went out with my friends on the weekends. And next week I'll be going to a company picnic and ALSO i will go for 3 week vacations after for health reason. So bear with me please my beloved readers. And reading all your comments make me want to write even more and update everyday. Keep it coming and I'll listen to you guys opinion on my stories~ <3 Please enjoy the song aite~ I really love to listen songs with great lyrics. I hope you guys love it too!