Chapter 40 - You feel me

(JINYOUNG POV)

After finished my make up and waiting for the time to stand by for our fan meeting, i checked my phone and saw a message.

"Oppa!! You didn't even greet me this morning at the building. Nappeun Namja! ( Bad Guy)"  - Mine❤ 

"Oppa didn't even read my message. T___T Good Luck for today sunbaenim~ *byeong*.." - Mine❤

It was Jung Rin who texted me. I still kept  her name as Mine❤ instead of changing it back. I smiled as I saw her message. It was one and a half hour ago.

"AIGOOO~~ OTTOKHAJI~ KYEOPTAAAA! (What should I do? So cute!)" I heard Jackson and Bam Bam squealing besides me at the sofa.

"What are you guys looking at? What so cute?" I asked both of them who still smiling happily like a kid got huge candy.

"Iggeo (This!)" Jackson showed me his phone.

Insta caption : I'll take a step back and wait~ ^^

It was a picture that Jung Rin posted in instagram. Why is she so cute.No wonder both of them squealing happily. I found myself blushing looking at the picture too. Wait.. Her caption.. Take a step back and wait. What does she mean by that? Is she waiting for me to text her back. She posted the picture one hour ago too.

"Hyung.. Did you listen to her OST? Bogoshipeo? This caption is a part from her lyrics. " Bam Bam winked at me as if he can read my mind when he asked the question. I nodded my head.

"Did you know she made all that by herself? Lyrics and composition?" Jackson asked me.

"Yeah. That's what Youngjae told me." I told them.

"Hm.. The lyrics are so deep and the song is so heartwarming. As if its like jjinsyim*true-sincere* feeling of Jung Rin herself. I wonder what she thought of when she write the song. I really love the song." Jackson said in serious tone. Usually he's all bubbly and happy outside and in front of the camera. But he's someone who always think deep and seriously about work and care about people around him. That's why I always find very comfortable to talk with him. Even he's the one who convinced me to act and just do what I want to do especially when creating our choreography.

"Jackson illeowa (come here) let's post our picture in instagram too!" I told him.