Chapter 49 - Hero / Knight

(Jung Rin POV)

JYP GOT7 twitter page posted a picture of GOT7 thanking fans

JYP GOT7 twitter page posted a picture of GOT7 thanking fans. They had won the charts again. I'm very happy for them. A special video was posted along with them thanking fans.

While watching the video, I can't help myself squealing and fangirling watching all seven of them acting and singing live cutely. They seemed having a lot of fun filming too. I feel blessed to know them. All of them really work hard as a team and very supportive with each other. I had always hope that I debut in a girl group too but too bad i ended up being a solo. But I'm glad that I live with 15& girls and good friends with TWICE members. I don't feel that lonely. Joo unnie always come by and sleep over too - she's just like my real sister already.

_________________________________________________________________________

The next day, we were supposed to practice for the end of the year JYP Christmas Concert. As usual, I practiced with 15& Jimin and Yerin. We're the only ones that came early to the practice today. 

"Let's take a break. I'm tired." I said to both of them. 

"Eonnie don't need to worry. You already master the dance routine." Yerin whined but she decided to take a break too. Jimin now busy drinking her bottled water standing up.

"Eonnie, you know that i'm one of the MC at After School Club right?" Jimin suddenly asked me an obvious question.

"Yeah. Of course I know."I said and gestured her to sit down with me on the couch.

"Well,.. last week I had Monsta X came to the show. And you know what... There's a member of Monsta X that said you as their ideal girl." Jimin said excitedly.

"JINJJA??? DUGGUU?? Why didn't you say at the dorm?" Yerin got so excited with the news. 

"Yah! You know that I'm into MONSTA X song these days. Why are you saying this now?" I hit Jimin playfully as my fingerling mode is on.

"Eyyyyy... eonnieeee~~~ all excited." Jimin teased me and gives her usual smirk. "Guess which member?" She teases both Yerin and me now.

"Mollayo~~~ (I don't know)..." I blushed as I think about it. I watched all the episodes for NO.Mercy show when I have free time and the boys really caught my eyes. I was into Bangtan(BTS) recently too. Yerin, Jihyo and Tzuyu were my partners in fangirling watching their videos. It was Yerin who showed me BTS and i was so into their song recently. And Jimin knew all about this as Yerin and I always watch together at the dorm while she laughed at us. She always proudly say to us she met them and took picture with them. 

"It's your favorite Jooheon and Minhyuk!" She shouted.

"Omo Omo Omo..." Yerin clapped her hands and keep on hi-fiving me. "Eonnie so lucky!!!! They see you~~~" She squealed and I did same thing too.