Chapter 4 - The Start

(I'm gonna write Jung Rin POV from now on)

'We're here!" Mi Na unnie shouted.

wow... I'm finally here! JYP Building is right in front of me. Huge pictures of 2pm, wonder girls, San E, 2AM, Joo and GOT7 can be seen in front of the building. And soon i'm gonna be in it.. I hope..

"Somebody's waiting for you." Mi Na unnie dragged me into the building hallway and straight to the elevator.

KNOCK.. KNOCK...

'COME IN!'

Jung Rin heard a very familiar voice.

"WELCOME TO JYP! You must be the Jung Rin Lee that Mi Na keep talking about this few months. I regret not to listen to her right away after the audition day as YOU WERE AWESOME. Hope your flight to here was comfortable. You must be tired."

It was HIM! The guy who create everything. From Rain, GOD, 2PM, 2AM, JOO, SAN-E, the new group GOT7 etc. Park Jin Young PD / CEO OF JYP Ent.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jung Rin imnida. Looking forward to give my best to the company and learn from the company."

This is like a dream. He's right in front of me.

'For your info, you will start training next week since I know its hard to get use to a new place. Since you already know Korean, Chinese and English, you do not need to attend any language classes. You are quite young to finish your studies too. You sure a smart and talented girl which I really like that- it'll be good for your image. Ki Lee will let you know your schedule and we will start explaining to you your contract now. I was not even planning on looking for a next Joo but Mi Na really convinced me in training you to be another JOO in JYP. Are you up for it?"JYP excitedly explained.

"Next Joo? You mean solo singer?"

"Yes. But I need to see how well you do in this 3 months training first. Don't worry I am busy with GOT7 so i'm not expecting much and pressuring you.' He added.

'Usually it takes 2 years of training at least right sir?' - I asked because just making sure why he said 3 months?

"ahhhh.. so you really know the flow of the entertainment." JYP smiled.

"Keundae, you're like WG yenny and Young Jae GOT7. Mi Na like you guys so much. So i'll be watching over this 3 months and see how well are you. She wants you to be next Joo but i'll see if you're up for it or not." He added.

'Thank you sir. I'll try my best!"

Me? Next Joo? Yenny unnie had always been my fav in wonder girls. She's great. But me? Just an ordinary girl.

*author's note : short chapter.. sorry*