Chapter 50 - Inferiority Complex

(JINYOUNG POV)

Two weeks before the concert, our song were released to the public. We will be performing two songs for the concert. 

*FLASHBACK*

"WOW!!! You guys were quick. I gave you the melody two days ago and now you guys already finish recording the song with the lyrics. GOOD JOB GUYS! DOUBLE J.R is my fav duet of JYP. You guys really did a great job. We can released the song soon before the concert then." JYP PD-Nim was super happy when we handed him the lyrics and the rough copy of the song to him. 

*end of FLASHBACK*

"I guess, its good that Jimin mentioned Jooheon and Minyuk that very day." Jaebum hyung said as he listened to the song.

I laughed as I heard his comment as he listened to the song.

"I didn't even expect Jung Rin to get the inspiration right away as JYP PD-nim gives us the melody of the song." I told him the story.

"Well,.. Usually everyday life makes it easier to even write a good song. And this song was definitely a great song indeed because of the behind story. I bet a lot of people will like it too." He commented.

"So, she wrote her part and you wrote your part?" Mark hyung asked me.

"Yeah. We write our parts ourselves." I answered him.

"Interesting~~ So you're the jealous type huh?" He teased me.

"But thats so cute of her saying that there's no one only you. Oh gosh.. How can you stay calm singing the song together as she really mean the lyrics?" Youngjae who was quiet as he played games suddenly join our conversation. 

"Don't make me think about it Youngjae

"Don't make me think about it Youngjae. We're going to practice and rehearsed the song tomorrow." I told him as I also feel butterflies in my stomach as I listened to the song.

"Seems like fans liking the Double J.R duet song. Its on top of the charts already. JYP sure knows when to released it. Right before the concert! A lot of them expecting you guys to sing the song live at the concert too!" Mark hyung showed me Melon comments and Youtube comments through his phone. I'm so glad fans love the song and our duet.

JYP DUO - DOUBLE J.R SLAYS THE CHARTS AGAIN WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX [ALLKPOP]

GOT7 JINYOUNG THE JEALOUS BOYFRIEND, JUNG RIN THE INNOCENT GIRLFRIEND - DOUBLE J.R SWEET COUPLE SONG [SOOMPI.COM]

JUNG RIN SAY SHE ONLY HAVE GOT7 JINYOUNG - INFERIORITY COMPLEX [MELON]

'OMG OMG! The song is super cute.'