Chapter 25 - I care

(JINYOUNG POV)

All of us are watching a movie together for the day off. I'm feeling a lot better today. Its all thanks to all the members who really care about me. And besides Jung Rin is also here with us. She's so engrossed into the movie although Jackson and Yugyeom keep on interrupting her by sidehugging or tickles her. But she didn't even move and so into the movie. Meanwhile Jackson and Yugyeom already gave up disturbing her and watch the movie silently too. She look very cute when she's so into the movie.

"Yah... Dun stare too much.. Ki Lee hyung is giving you death glare there." Jaebeom hyung whispered to me.

I was startled by the sudden whisper which is so near to my ears. I totally got all red and blushed as it happened too. Jaebeom hyung laughing hard. Everyone looked at him all weird now.

"Whats so funny?" Bam Bam asked us.

"Shhhhhh... Its almost ending.. You guys can talk after 10 mins" Jung Rin told us to keep quiet until the movie ends.

"Wow! I didnt expect the girl like the guy too. That was a good movie." Mark hyung expressed his thoughts on the movie.

"It was a good choice of movie Jaebeom oppa. Manly Jaebeom oppa pick awesome movie." Jung Rin puts up two thumbs up along with her comment.

"The girl is so pretty too. If i'm the guy i would fall for her too! I already am actually.. " Jackson commented.

"You said you had been in a relationship before right oppa?" Jung Rin looked at Jackson and asked him curiously but look a little excited too.

"Yeap. As soon as I arrive Korea I got myself a girlfriend. See how popular I am. Girl go all over me~~ " Jackson showed off to her.

 Girl go all over me~~ " Jackson showed off to her

"Waaaa~ uri oppa so lucky.. I'm here almost half a year but i'm still alone." She responds to Jackson jokes sadly.

"I didn't mean it that way Jung Rin." Jackson seems flustered by her reaction.

She gave a weak smile. Facing me suddenly she asked, "How about you oppa? You have girlfriend too? or should I say girlfriends?"

 Facing me suddenly she asked, "How about you oppa? You have girlfriend too? or should I say girlfriends?"