Chapter 57 - COMEBACK

(Jung Rin POV)

After my break up, I didn't get to meet GOT7 as much as they are busy with their promotions. I was busy preparing for my comeback songs too. I do meet up with Jackson for one of my comeback song. He was shocked to see me in the studio as he really had no idea it was my song that he'll be featuring in it.

"Jung Rin,.. the song... why do my heart feel very hurt as i listen to it. I'm sorry..." Jackson apologized to me as we hear the final song recording. I wanted to let him listen to the final edit of the song before it's release to public. 

"I'm fine Jackson. Maybe we're not meant to be together." I said to him calmly. Honestly I feel very hurt when I hear his name, even seeing his picture always make me feel very hurt too.

"If only that I.O.I girl back off! I'm so pissed seeing her always coming to our practice too. Urghhhh.." Jackson complained.

"Are you off to practice after this?" I ask him.

"Yeah. How about you?" he ask me.

"I'm done for the day since I finished recording everything. Do you mind if I follow you to greet the others? It's been a while." Honestly i miss talking with GOT7 too. The rest of the members talk to me like usual. Jinyoung oppa and I stop talking totally after the break up. He's the one who keeps on avoiding me. I did send congratulations message for their comeback and all but he never replied. I did heard that I.O.i Chae Yeon were often seen together with him now.

"SURE!!!! The members will be happy if you visit. Since practice just become routine now so we need some cheering to be back in full spirit. " Jackson got all excited as I said I want to visit GOT7 practice room.

As we walked into the room, I saw that I.O.I Chae Yeon is inside the room too with a few members of I.O.I that I don't really know their names. 

"Annyeong oppa." I waved and bowed to GOT7 members.

Jinyoung oppa look like he saw a ghost as he saw me walking into their practice room.

"Annyeong Jinyoung oppa." I greeted him like normal. Well, i should be professional at least. Not that anyone know that we're an item before too other than GOT7 members. I gave him the most sincere smile as I greet him. I miss him. I miss hearing his voice saying my name. I miss seeing his cute smile. I miss talking to him. I saw that Jackson look very uneasy as I greet Jinyoung oppa that way. Jinyoung oppa just look at me blankly not even replying my greeting. 

"Jung Rin! It's been a while. How's your comeback preparation?" Jaebum oppa came near me and gave me a slight hug.

"Yeah. It's been a while. I'm done recording. It'll be soon. My promotion will start maybe in 2 or 3 weeks time." I answered his question and act as normal as I can. I feel that Jinyoung oppa is staring at us as we talk. But a few seconds after I heard he start to talk with I.O.I girls happily. He moved on it seems.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Skip three weeks after)

My promotion for my song finally start this week. Today is my comeback showcase. My music video was posted two days ago. Everyone loved my comeback song. Today I'll be performing the other song with Jackson. Today will be the official release of the song and music video too. Before I start performing my comeback songs, I will be performing a cover song as requested by my fan club. 

A lot of JYP artist came to show their support to for my comeback. Most of them greeted me backstage before the performance. All GOT7 members had came including Jinyoung oppa.