Chapter 28 - Finally...

I looked at the clock

I looked at the clock. It was already 11pm at night. I didnt even eat dinner. I was busy practising until I forget about everything else. I had abandoned my phone on top of my bed as I charged it. I had 3 missed calls.

Two from Ki Lee oppa and one from Khun, my friend from USA. I read a message send by Ki Lee oppa. He said that he will be at GOT7 dorm as he need to discuss something with Soo Chan Oppa. He even remind me to eat dinner. I tried to contact Khun back and seems like his phone is off. Thats weird for him to call me. Khun is the one that accompanies me to JYP audition before. He's a huge fan of KPOP too. And once he knew I will debut he said he's looking forward for it as he said I can help him meet Tiffany and Yoona of SNSD as they are his favorite. He was just joking of course.

I went out of my room and went to the kitchen. I went to the fridge and ate egg tarts that Tzuyu brought for me early today. It should be enough to fill me in. Besides its already very late to eat too. I usually don't eat after seven o'clock because my stomach just can't take it. I ate a lot during lunch with Jinyoung oppa so I'm okay with not eating dinner. If Ki Lee oppa knew about this I bet he will definitely nag at me again.

30 minutes after, Jimin called me and told me that they already at GOT7 dorm. I guess I should be heading there by now.

Actually i'm trying to go there to meet everyone as later as I can since i'm getting nervous with everyone's reaction after watching my MV. I did know how the video story line are but I do not know exactly how the video would end up after editing and everything. I had fun filming the music video though as it was my first time. As I was deep in thoughts, I was already infront of their dorm. I ring the doorbell. Few seconds after I was greeted by Youngjae who opened the door with his loud voice letting everyone know that I had arrived.

 Few seconds after I was greeted by Youngjae who opened the door with his loud voice letting everyone know that I had arrived

"THE MAIN ACTRESS FOR TODAY HAD ARRIVED! PRINCESS JUNG RIN OF THE WANG KINGDOM IS ENTERING."

I giggled at his funny greetings.