Authors Note

Okay so I've gotten a lot of people asking me to make a sequel, and a lot of people upset with the way I ended things.  It's really difficult to constantly tell people over and over again that there will NOT be a sequel. 

1) I have liked the way I left this book. Sarah and Jack have gone through enough, don't you think? They're already 4 years older then they were when I started this book, so it'd be pointless writing another whole story. Plus, I don't like writing books when there is a baby involved, it just gets way out of hand. 

I'm sorry if anyone is upset by my decision, but it's my choice and it's my book. I decide what I do with it and right now it's just staying as a completed fanfiction in the Jack Harries search :) 

2) Okay, a lot of you are upset that I killed Ryan. I just want to point out to you that throughout this entire book, whether it was badly written or not, I've tried to make the storyline as accurate as possible. What's the point in having an accurate story, and then a completely cliche ending? 

I wanted it to have reality to it, to show that not everything is perfect. hence the reason why I made Jack and Sarah cheat on their partners. Cheating is likely to happen these days, instead of two people falling in love and getting married and having children. 

But this is a fanfiction, so I also tried to make it cute aswell. 

Anyway, Thank you for sticking with me through this entire book. I know it hasn't been easy, but yeah, thank you anyway. 

ALSO could you please go and read my bad boy story? It's going to be like this one. Cliche but not too cliche haha. 

Anyway, thank you :)