6%

4 days later

- Abbey -

1 day left in california, damn. I really did not want to go home tomorrow. Today was the day i organized to meet Rob, i was scared, i'm not gunna lie, but whats the worst that could happen right? i mean even if he was some creepy old man, we picked a public place so at least i wont get raped and dumped in a ditch, i'm a thinker. I was all dressed and ready to go. I went casual, i put on a basic black tee, then paired it with acid wash high waisted shorts and some white converse, it complimented my tanned skin well. I didnt know what rob looked like, so why should i bother impressing him right?

Abbey 🦄 - how will i know how to find you?

*5 minutes later*

Rob 👽 - trust me, you'll know.

I screwed up my face for a moment, then stood up. Grabbing my purse and car keys.

Abbey 🦄 - ummm ok? well im leaving now, so i'll see you soon. 😊

Rob 👽 - ok. 😊

I put my phone in my purse and walked out the door, making sure it was locked, i walked towards my rental car and hopped in. Turning it on i plugged my phone into the aux cord and started blarring "company" by justin bieber, holy hell the biebs is amazing. I smiled then backed out of the driveway and headed to my destination... Santa Monica Pier.

********

I had been standing on this pier for 20 god damn minutes, with no sign of Rob. At least the odds were in my favour, it was a beautiful sunny day so i didnt mind soaking up some sun, but did this bitch seriously stand me up.

Abbey 🦄 - where the hell are you??

Rob 👽 - i just parked, see you in a sec, sorry traffic.

I mentally rolled my eyes, stupid hoe. I looked down at the water, it was so blue and beautiful, it was insane. I must of done it for a couple of minutes cause when i looked up and turned my head i saw kian lawley in the distance, walking down the pier. KIAN FUCKING LAWLEY!? i swear i almost died right there and then, why the hell was he here?

Abbey 🦄 - ROB!!!!

Abbey 🦄 - i cant breathe...

Abbey 🦄 - kian lawley is walking my way what the hell!?

As i looked up from my phone, Kian was still a fair while away from me, but god damn was this a dream? I watched his every move, and saw him go to pull something out of his pocket when i heard multiple screams coming from his direction, almost immediatly after that there was 5 girls surrounding him, then it turned to 15 and then at least 50 within a minute, where the fuck did these girls even come from? Sighing, i leaned against the railing for a few seconds then decided to walk towards the rollercoaster. Rob was no where to be seen and i couldnt handle listening to distant screaming and crying any longer, although in my defense i probably would have done the same.

3 Hours Later

I was fed up, i had been here for almost 2 hours. No sign of Rob and not even a text or call. I knew it was to good to be true, i even walked back up the broadwalk to see if Kian Lawley was still there and even he had bailed, figures i dont blame him, poor guy. I walked towards my car, i was furious, i wasted my whole afternoon for this.

- Kian -

I was so close, so close to abbey. She was beautiful, from head to toe, she was smiling at the water to herself at one point and my god her smile was so beautiful. Then things took a turn for the worst, i only agreed to meet her in public so she wouldnt feel uncomfterble and i was hoping there wouldnt be consiquences, but there were. Fans had swarmed me from left to right, i couldnt escape. I love my fans, but the only thing i wanted was to see her, hug her, surprise her and see her smile, plans obviously change. It took over an hour before i got a second to myself, they just kept coming, so i took out my phone quickly.

Abbey 🦄 - ROB!!!!

Abbey 🦄 - i cant breathe...

Abbey 🦄 - kian lawley is walking my way what the hell!?

She was going to fucking kill me, or better yet never talk to me again. "kian can i please get a photo?" i mentally sighed and looked over to a young girl smiling up at me, i smiled at her and leant down. "sure"

By the time id had enough, i had to leave. I had to go home, i had no choice, for some reason it must have been fangirl for kian day or something, usually its never this bad unless we are at an event, It felt so wrong but id never get peace otherwise, she will never forgive me for this, i ruined everything.

********

- Abbey -

Considering i was furious, i went home... I went home and ate chocolate and binged watched some trashy tv show, in the midst of that i must have fell asleep. I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes looking at the tv, to my surprise the trashy show was still on, they must be playing reruns or something, the yelling from the drunk girls was almost giving me a headache, so i picked up the remote and changed the channel. It was now 8pm, I looked down at my phone, seeing i had 9 unread messages from rob, "here we go" i said to myself and unlocked my phone.

Rob 👽 - where are you??

Rob 👽 - omg abbey im so sorry. 😔

Rob 👽 - please dont hate me!!!

Rob 👽 - why arnt you answering?

Rob 👽 - well i guess your pissed, i dont blame you, but truely i am sorry. 😔

Rob 👽 - something got in the way.

Rob 👽 - im so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry. 💔

Rob 👽 - please let me make it up to you.

Rob 👽 - i really didnt want to hurt you, you mean alot to me. i feel horrible, if we never speak again, i hope you have a good life beautiful.

Man, this kid.

Abbey 🦄 - if you had other commitments to attend to, then i understand. But yes i am still mad, i really wanted to meet you. And to top it off Kian Lawley was there and i didnt even get to meet him.

Rob 👽 - please let me make it up to you abbey? please?

Rob 👽 - and you almost did...

Abbey 🦄 - i leave tomorrow, its to late now. 😔

Abbey 🦄 - and huh? almost did what?

Rob 👽 - i bet you almost did*** and i ment meeting kian.

Rob 👽 - UGH, i ruined everything, im so sorry.

Abbey 🦄 - i didnt because like a million girls swarmed from no where. stop saying your sorry, its fine, really. we should have planned something sooner, thats all.

Rob 👽 - i know, but im still sorry. promise me we can still be friends? even after your long gone?

Abbey 🦄 - well who knows, maybe i'll come back soon. 😊

Rob 👽 - friends?

Abbey 🦄 - friends. 😊

Rob 👽 - promise?

Abbey 🦄 - pinky swear. 💕

so what did you guys think of this chapter? i know abbey was so close to meeting kian, and it will happen soon i promise. dont forget to vote and add to your library. 😘