40%

- Abbey -

There was no denying the relationship between Kian Lawley and i was fucked up. It was a mess. One day i hated him and the next i loved him. My trust for him was still in stormy waters. Who knew what the future held, but in some fucked up way, i wish mine was with Kian. All the love i had for him was more then explainable, it was extraordinary.

You see, another two weeks has gone by. Kian and i arn't talking... again. He found out about the campaign i did with Jc and shit hit the fan. Jc hasn't heard from Kian since he found out. I haven't heard from Kian since he found out. He went off the radar, took Hazel and a bag and disappeared.

Jc and i have miserably failed at finding him, as has everyone else.

- flashback -

Jc and i were on the couch at the boys apartment, watching a movie. It was a comedy, it came up to a funny part and we were laughing away, i even held my stomach at one point because i couldn't breathe.

We heard the front door open quickly and a very angry Kian came storming in. He held up a page of a magazine and stood in front of the tv showing both of us. Quickly the laughter was gone. Jc and i went from a smile to a blank expression in a hot second. Holy fuck, shits about to go bad. I knew something bad was going to happen and this was it.

"what the fuck is this!?" Kian said loudly, pointing to the picture of Jc and i.

"someone care to explain?" He asked, raising a brow. He had red in his eyes, he was mad.

"dude, chill it was just a photoshoot" Jc tried to reassure him, sitting up properly.

"a photoshoot? huh? seem to be a bit cosy there" Kian snorted, throwing the magazine down onto the coffee table.

"relax Kian, seriously. Abbey and i are just friends, you know this" Jc stood up, his brow was also raised.

Meanwhile i stood there, sitting with my hands in my lap. Looking between the both of them as they spoke.

"you dont kiss other guys girlfriends" Kian yelled, pushing Jc's chest. Jc stumbled back until the back of his legs almost hit the couch.

"hold up!" I yelled back in defence, grabbing Kian's arm to force him to look at me, seconds later he did, his eyes narrowed as he frowned at me.

"one, I'm not your girlfriend. two, it was for a photoshoot and three, why are you getting violent over something so stupid!? huh? Jc would never steal me away, he's your best friend Kian, you know damn well he'd never touch me, so back off" I warned, i had returned a narrow look at him, now i was starting to see red.

Kian stood there silent. His face went blank. He was there for seconds, maybe even a minute but he said nothing, nothing at all. He ripped his arm from my grip, then he walked away.

I let out a deep breath i'd been holding in then wiped all my hair from my face, pulling it back from my head. I think Kian got somewhat of a reality check, i didn't even want to think of what was going to happen next. Jc was the same, he stood still, as he was not saying a word.

Ugh, this silence was deafening.

Moments later, Kian returned to the living room, with a bag in his left hand as he reached for his keys that sat on the kitchen island a foot away from Jc and i.

"where are you going?" Jc asked stepping forward.

Kian looked back, with a look ill never forget. He had so much hate in his eyes, so much anger. When his eyes travelled to mine, they softened only to hit me with signs of hurt and disappointment, thats not what i wanted to see and it hurt worse having to feel the emotion hit me all at once.

"i hope the money was worth it" he said dryly, looking at me directly in the eye before turning on his heel.

"come on Hazel" Kian demanded, hazel following as he walked out the front door.

Once it slammed, it caused Jc and i both to jump in sync. Jc sat back on the couch and let out a huge sigh before leaning forward and putting his head into his hands.

Me on the other hand, i stood there, still and silent.

Shit.

- Flashback Over -

Im not sure what the future holds anymore, or if Kian will come back. I missed him, a lot. Ive texted, I've called multiple times, its all gone unanswered. To me this sounds like a repeat of the first time he broke me. A memory i never wanted to remember, but until Kian came along i could never even remember breathing until he ignited me with life.

I hope he's safe, i hope he's ok.

Our love is one that was never going to be easy, but i hope it never ends.

This was only the beginning.