24%

- Abbey -

I had just finished my makeup, Kian and i had no plans and he was currently in the shower. I was honestly so lucky, so so lucky. For the past few weeks my life has been pure bliss. Four years ago when i first found fetus Kian on youtube, i had no idea i would ever get to meet him, let alone have him in my house right now. My life was full of dissapointment and i prayed to god that i would never lose him. Kian was the only person i could turn to when my life had turned to shit, even though then all he was, was a guy behind a camera on the internet, he had no idea that he had saved me. He was the reason i was still here, smiling, even though most days i didnt want to. Now all he does is make me smile, i havent felt this good in such a long time. He was the drug, and i was addicted.

I heard the bathroom door open, snapping me out of my thoughts. I stood up and ruffled my hair in the mirror until i had gotten it to look how i wanted it to. Kian walked in, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me, admiring both us of in the mirror in front of us. I placed both of my arms over his.

"were perfect" he whispered, smiling.

"i think the only person who makes this perfect is you Kian" i looked down.

"aslong as im around, i will never fail to remind you how beautiful you really are princess" he said, lifting one of his hands to pull my face up and make me look at myself in the mirror.

"see" he added.

I sighed and glared at him.

"i dont care how much you fight it Abbey" he pulled on my waist turning me around, i wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and his hands rested on my hips.

He leaned in, placing a soft kiss on my lips. Electricity sparked through my viens, running through my body like a lighting bolt. He made me feel so alive with every touch he placed on my skin.

********

- Kian -

It was late afternoon, Abbey and i went out for lunch earlier today, followed by a walk on the beach. A few fans had noticed me and stopped to take photos, surely by now everyone else had presumed Abbey was more then just a friend, we had kept her name a secret in the meantime. One thing i love about her is even though she stresses out about the whole thing, shes so supportive at the same time, even then she stresses for my well being and not hers.

We were now back at home, sitting on the bed. I was on my phone, scrolling through twitter and liking fans tweets while she was next to me watching makeup tutorials on youtube, even though she didnt need makeup, she was a makeup artist, so im guessing she watched alot of tutorials. Thats when it sparked me, youtube... i hadnt made a video in awhile.

"i wish id brought my camera with me" i said, looking over to Abbey.

"why?" she asked.

"i havent filmed a main channel video in so long..." i sighed.

"i know, lazy ass" she giggled.

"you would know wouldnt you" i leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"i have a camera you can borrow if you want to film something" she sat up.

"and you can use the wall as a background so people dont get suspicious" she added in, pointing to a plain bare white wall across from us.

"you'd let me do that?" i asked, curious.

"Kian if anyone knows better then me, its your job, plus me being a fan myself people miss your videos" she poked my side, smiling.

"what should i film?" i rubbed the back of my neck, trying to think.