14%

- Kian -

After all the events that had happened today, it was now my chance, my only chance mind you to make this happen. After the meet and greet and after we were taken back to the theatre, i spoke to my manager, and was able to give him a rundown of the whole story within 5 minutes, i was almost out of breath by that point. He had agreed to let her come backstage and stay back here the entire show if she wanted to, thank god. We organised for lauren to go meet her and bring her to me. That was 10 minutes ago, and now the door handle was turning.

I looked up and sure enough, after it opened there she was, i couldnt help but smile. Her beautiful blue eyes widened quickly. I took a step towards her and she took one step back.

"hi princess" i said.

"what the hell is going on?" she asked, she looked left and right then back at me.

"i told you id meet you one day" i bit down on my lip, i was still smiling like an idiot.

"is this some kind of joke because its not funny, im going to kill Rob" she threw her hands down, then quickly brought them back up folding them across her chest.

"Abbey... i am Rob" sighing, i lifted my hand and rubbed the back of my neck.

"no" she shook her head and let out a frustrated laugh.

She pulled out her phone and started texting someone.

- Abbey -

I couldnt believe what i was hearing, i was over it. If i ever went back to california, i was going to kill him, literally.

I pulled out my phone and started typing...

Abbey 🦄 - im going to fucking kill you.

Seconds later, Kian's phone chimed in his pocket and i looked up. He sighed and walked towards me, until he was standing right in front of me. He pulled out his phone and showed me his screen, sure enough, it was a text, and the text was from me.

"why didnt you tell me?" i looked up at him, starting to rub my left eye in frustration.

"because i was scared, i was going to, but then you said you liked me and i thought oh shit, i can't tell her, but then i started getting to know you and i didnt want to stop talking to you, so i shortened my middle name and told you i was Rob" he held out his right hand towards me.

"please come inside, so we can sit down and talk about it" his eyes were so soft, and i gave in.

But i didnt take his hand, i crossed my arms once more and walked in, sitting on a nearby chair. I heard him sigh, then he walked in closing the door behind him. He looked over at me, then walked towards the nearby bench lifting himself up onto it to sit down.

He gave me a look, a look of hurt, confusion and sympathy.

"what?" i asked, raising a brow.

"you're mad arnt you?" he asked.

"no kian, im over the moon. of course im mad, i understand why you did it, but im still mad" i say, looking over to my left, trying to not look at him at all.

"im sorry abbey, ill be sorry for a lifetime if that means i dont lose you, no matter where we end up" i heard Kian shuffle, presuming he had climbed off the counter.

"why me?" i asked, looking back over i realized Kian was now walking towards me.

"why not you Abbey?" he raised a brow and kneeled down in front of me.

I sighed. "why am i here kian?"

He held out both his hands, and took mine into his own lacing our fingers together, looking up at me he locked his eyes onto mine.

"because i promised you that one day, you'd be my vip"