43%

- Kian -

As i watched her walk toward's Jc, i almost fell to my knee's.

She was done, i had lost her, but i'd never stop trying, i'd always fight for her, and i know damn well i would never hurt her again. Being away for those seven months, made me realise all the mistake's i had made in the last three years, i had hurt her bad, and i deserved everything i was now getting thrown at me. But if there was anything i had learned, she was an angel, my angel. She was the one thing i could never not hold onto, she had me and my heart, and she always would. Even if it took me a lifetime to rebuild what we had, i would lose precious hours of my life, just to mean something to her, to hold her, kiss her and to love her, with every inch of who i was.

I didn't leave the party, i couldn't, not until i knew she was safe, or had become sober. I knew Jc wouldn't be leaving till the sun came up, and as much as i trusted him, i couldn't trust her right now, she was vulnerable, i knew that better then anybody, and id do absolutely anything to make sure she got home to safety.

For about an hour, i followed her around, but kept my distance. I spent the night mostly with Dom and Jc, as they laughed and talked shit, i kept a close eye on her, she had gone back to sitting around the fire pit with those stupid friends of hers, but she had ditched the drugs and moved onto alcohol, which was dangerous, but i knew very well if i got to close, she wasn't going to be happy about it and she'd most likely cause a huge scene, which is the last thing i wanted.

She stood up from the group as i watched her, she stumbled to the right, spilling half the contents of whatever she was drinking and laughed, as did her friends. I will give props to the girl next to her for holding her upright until she regained her balance, but im still not pleased with the lifestyle choice she has made, and the people she has surrounded herself with, except for Jc of course, as much as i hated the fact he let her smoke weed, he'd been here for her through it all, and i know for a fact she would be a mess without him.

She headed toward the back door, almost falling over, she headed inside. I left the boys without a word and headed in after her, and after that i had already lost her, through the crowd of random faces i had never seen before. And let me tell you, it was even harder to move through drunken bodies, people are fucking heavy to push when you are in a hurry.

It took me over twenty minutes to find her, and when i did, she was in Dom's ensuite, sitting next to the toilet on the floor, passed out cold. As gross as it is, there was vomit in the toilet she had not flushed. She had greened out and it was not a good situation. I needed to at least get her home, and keep an eye on her. But before i did that, even though i regret my decision, i left her and ran downstairs to grab Jc, who was still in the same spot he'd been all night. I ran up to him, almost out of breath.

"Are you ok?" He asked, he was confused more then anything.

"It's Abbey, shes passed out" I struggled to get out.

Neither Dom or Jc said a word and started walking towards the back doors, and i followed. Not a word was even said as we rushed upstairs, and to my luck she was still where i left her. Jc ran down to her side, as Dom stood back and leaned on the door frame, i was in the middle of the room looking toward them both.

"Abbey?" Jc asked, shaking her shoulder.

"She won't wake up dude, she greened out" Dom said behind us.