25%

- Kian -

I had successfully edited and uploaded my new youtube video, i made Abbey watch it before i posted it, assuring her that i kept her name private for her own needs. As much as i didn't want to leave us in the dark, it wasn't time to reveal anything yet, we both came to a mutual agreement about it. I only had 2 days left with her and wanted to enjoy it while it lasted, alone, with her. I did need to tell her that someday soon, things will change weather we both liked it or not. I know she can handle it but i wanted to prolong the blow as long as i could, but people talk and words travel fast. Our days were numbered and i wanted to make it last.

It was around 8pm and both of us were bored.

"let's go do something, i want to see melbourne" i said sitting up.

Abbey was currently sitting next to me propped up on the pillow and texting one of her friends, she put her phone down and looked at me, then within seconds her beautiful smile consumed her face.

"want to go exploring?" she asked

"lets go" i returned her smile.

- Abbey -

I took Kian on a tram for the first time, it was so amusing watching him. He was like a kid going on a plane for the first time. I took him to the city, i still had no clue where most things were, but the city was the only part of melbourne i knew best, i moved here four years ago and its obvious i never get outside the house. That was the beauty of tonight, we had no plans, no care in the world, thats what i loved most about Kian, he found happiness in anything and everything. We were currently walking along the riverwalk next to the casino.

It was cold, so i folded my arms across my chest and looked up to the trees that were drowning in fairy lights, it always reminded me of Paris when i walked along here. I smiled.

"the lights are so pretty" i said, looking to Kian.

"not as pretty as you" he looked over to me.

"shut up" i pushed his arm.

"hey" he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his side.

I looked up to him.

"you're beautiful" he looked into my eyes, intertwining our hands together.

I rolled my eyes and looked forward. We walked in a comfterble silence for a few minutes when an idea sparked me.

"i want to show you something" i grinned pulling him along.

********

I dragged Kian to the store, buying some bread. He must of thought i was mental at the time, but little did he know. We walked to a park in the middle of the city, where i led him to sit down on the grass. I placed the bread in front of me and sat down, looking up at Kian i smiled.

"and what exactly are we doing?" he raised a brow.

"just trust me" i tried to reassure him.

"you bought a loaf of bread and were going to sit in a seedy park?" crossing his arms he looked around.

"Kian, just sit down" i opened up the bag of bread and pulled out a slice. Kian threw his arms up in the air and sat down next to me.

A few minutes later, as if on que this is when the surprise i wanted to show Kian arrived. A possum had come down from a tree and started creeping up towards us.

"what the fuck is that?" Kians eyes were wide.

"it wont hurt you Kian, i promise" i broke off a piece of bread and held it out to him.

"trust me" i whispered.

Kian took it slowly and held it out, the possom jumped over eating it from Kians hand.

"this is the cutest thing" Kian said, his face was priceless, he was smiling from ear to ear.

"and for a minute you thought you were going to die" i rolled my eyes.

Kian snatched the remaining bread from my hand and held it out as another possum came to join the picnic.

"you can pat them" i held out my hand and looked at Kian before patting the possum who was enjoying the bread to much to notice. Kian mirrored my actions and did the same thing.

"who needs zoo's when you can do this" he said.

"theres no possums at the zoo" i giggled.

"shut up" he pushed my arm.

Kian pulled out his phone and asked me to snapchat him patting the possum, so i did and handed him his phone back. I felt a drop of rain hit my forehead, i looked up at the sky. It was only a matter of seconds before it poured down rain. great, were fucked.

"be prepared to get wet" i sighed.

"what?" Kian raised an eyebrow.

"just wait" i whispered.

Then it came, pouring down on both of us. The possums retreated and Kian quickly shoved his phone back in his pocket while i held my hands up to admire the water falling down on us, smiling i closed my eyes. I was so content. Being with Kian made me happier then id ever been and im glad i was here, right now sharing this moment with him. I felt Kian grab my hand and pull me up, i regrained balance on my feet and looked up to him.

"what?" i bit down on my lip.

"i want to cross something off my bucketlist" Kian placed both of his hands on my face gently, then he leaned in, placing his soft lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync, i placed my hands on his waist. Time stopped, god even knows how long for, we both pulled away, looking into each others eyes. Out of breath, out of words.

"i think im in love with you Abbey..." Kians words hit me like a school bus.

"i think i love you too Kian" i whispered.