7%

- Abbey -

It's been two weeks now, and its 2 days until i meet the love of my life, kian lawley. The flight home was almost unbearable, i was lucky enough to leave in the late afternoon so watching the california sunset one last time as the plane took off was almost magical, but also heartbreaking. As for rob, as soon as i landed and got home, i changed back my sim card and texted him, so we were still able to keep contact, thank god imessage existed because i wasnt mentally prepared to go back to the stone age and email him, since he apparently had no social media unless youtube counts? not really, even though he wont give me his channel name the hoe. I was scrolling through twitter and seeing tons & tons of meet & greet photos with kian & jc, i was so happy it was my turn in 2 days, they were currently in brisbane.

Abbey 🦄 - omg rob, im looking through twitter of all kians meet and greet photo's, it's killing me. 😫

4 hours later

- Kian -

We just finished our first show for the amplify tour, and i tell you what, it was amazing, words cannot describe how happy i was to be on tour again, and being able to be in Australia and New Zealand made it even better. We had to head back to the dressing room and hang out for awhile and wait for the fans to slowly disappear, we didnt want mobs of girls getting hurt and distressed, Australian girls are crazy, but i still love them.

Everyone was still pumped from the show, but i was wrecked and so tired. Jc sat down beside me and smirked, i then gave him a confused look.

"what dude?" i grabbed a water bottle and took a sip.

Jc smiled. "nothing, im just happy" he said running a hand through his hair. "excited to see your girl?" he nudged my side, laughing.

"oh shit" pulling out my phone i had a message from Abbey, and smiled.

Rob 👽 - sorry, i just woke up. time difference remember? haha and oh have you? dont overthink it, i bet your photos will be cute.

Abbey 🦄 - oh yeah, haha good morning, well afternoon lazy ass. 😊 ill probably choke on the spot and he'll think im stupid.

Rob 👽 - just be yourself, he will love you.

Abbey 🦄 - lol, i wish.

Rob 👽 - be careful what you wish for...

Abbey 🦄 - shut your mouth boy.

Rob 👽 - ok, fine.

Abbey 🦄 - i was kidding...

Abbey 🦄 - rob!?

Abbey 🦄 - rob come back to me. 😭

I looked at Abbey's message and went to reply, when our manager told us it was time to leave. I stood up and grabbed my stuff, and headed out the back towards the bus, once i got out of the doors i was immediately hit with flashes and screams from fans, those cuties. I waved to them and climbed on the bus, about 5 minutes later it was time to go. I pulled out my phone and opened my snapchat, filming them while saying goodbye. oh shit, abbey.

Rob 👽 - im here, i promise.

Abbey 🦄 - good, what are your plans for today??

Think of a lie, shit.

Rob 👽 - im not sure yet, maybe film a video? hows your night going?

Abbey 🦄 - are you ever going to tell me your youtube channel name? and not much, its early but im so drained from work.

Rob 👽 - you'll know soon, i promise. oh really? 😔 so your going to pass out on me?

Abbey 🦄 - if i do, i apologise in advance.

Abbey 🦄 - seeing all these meet and greet photos has killed me.

Rob 👽 - please dont die, i still need to see you on thursday.

Abbey 🦄 - what?

Rob 👽 - i bet kian cant wait to see you on thursday*** i swear i will murder my own autocorrect.

Abbey 🦄 - lol, cock block or what?

Rob 👽 - if it was a cock block, that would mean you like me though. 😏

Abbey 🦄 - i never said that...

Rob 👽 - you sure?

Abbey 🦄 - yeah, im sure. plus you could still be a pedo ass 50 yr old, ummm yuck.

Rob 👽 - and im still going to assure you im not.

Abbey 🦄 - still waiting...

Abbey 🦄 - omg Kian's snapchats from his first show in Brisbane. 😭 that will be me in 2 days.

Rob 👽 - soon, very soon princess.

We had arrived back at the hotel, i ended up taking photos and talking with fans for about 45 minutes. By this stage i was about to pass out from being sleep deprived and the time difference, so i retreated and went back inside. Once i got into my room i fell onto my bed, causing it to hit the wall a few times, after a few minutes i lifted my head and pulled out my phone. She must have fallen asleep.

Rob 👽 - goodnight babe, i'll be seeing you soon. 😘