You're Different (Chapter 2)

{Demi's P.O.V}

I went to the airport to pick up Gabriella. My manager said that I should've just stayed in the limo but I wanted to meet Gabriella for my self.

I stood with my manager, waiting for Gaby. I finally saw her. She wore a black shirt with the Lovatic Heart on it, gold jeggings & black supra high-tops. Unique fashion sense.

"Gaby! Gaby! Over here!" I yelled. "OMG! DEMI!" She yelled back. She ran up to me & gave me a tight hug. "Too tight Gab! Too tight!" I laughed. She let go off me & smiled. She had such a beautiful smile.

We went to the limo waiting outside the airport. I told her to tell me everything about her life.

{Gabriella's P.O.V}

"I'm 13. I'm a Capricorn. Um, I have two sisters, Belinda & Emily. I love them with all my heart. I...um....why do you keep staring at my wrists?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry," She apologised, "It's just...I....um....I researched you and..." "You researched me?" I yelled. She giggled, "Yeah.  Do you still cut yourself because I can still see some scars,"

I just hung my head & sighed. Demi scooted closer to me. "Look, if you need to talk to anyone. If you ever need to rant about anything, confide in anyone, I'm always here for you. You'll be staying with me for 7 months anyway," She smiled. "7 months?" I asked. She nodded & smiled.

I leaned in closer to her & gave her a hug. Tears from my eyes started rolling down my cheeks. I just couldn't believe that this is happening!