You're Different (Chapter 27)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

"I love you too, Brian,"

We just looked at each other & just giggled. I am so happy right now.

"Gabs!" I heard someone yell.

Oh shit! That sounds like Bel.

I turned to my right & saw Bel & Em with their suitcases. What a great way to enter a party! I hope they didn't see anything or say anything embarrassing.

"Hey, girl! How've you been?" Emily asked. "Well I..." "Guess what?! Benjamin finally asked me out!" she interrupted.

I just stood there with Brian beside me. This is so embarrassing. Why can't the earth just open up & swallow me up?

"Wait...is this the cute guy you were talking about?" Belinda asked.

Seriously?! She has to bring that up now? Why not just show him my baby pictures?

"I....Uh...."

"You think I'm cute?" Brian smirked.

"Oh please. Don't flatter yourself," I laughed as I playfully punched his arm. "So tell us everything. Are you two dating?" Emily says as she moves dangerously close to us.

"Uh....why don't I show you guys to your rooms first? We can talk in there," I said. "You can go up to my room first. I'll meet you there," I whispered to Brian, hoping that Emily & Belinda didn't hear anything.

I brought them up to the 3rd floor where Demi's guest rooms are. I opened the door & they immediately went to jump on the bed and to think that they are older than me.

"So...tell...us...about...the...boy," Bel said while jumping on the bed. "That's all you care about? Hellllooooo??? I'm living in the same house as DEMI LOVATO!" I said, " or do you want me to explain it more dramatically?"

"Dramatically should be fun," Emily laughed. I just rolled my eyes, " DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO & I ARE STAYING IN THE EXACT SAME HOUSE. WE'VE EVEN SLEPT IN THE SAME BED SEVERAL TIMES,"

I probably shouldn't have mentioned that last part "You two sleep together? Ew!" they laughed. "Oh so it's alright for Bel to sleep with her boyfriend but it's not ok for me to just sleep in the bed as my role model?" I said, clearly getting very angry.

They just continued to jump on the bed & laugh. I just stormed out of the room & went to my room where Brian was reading my books, again.

"Watcha' reading?" I ask. "Your story about some boy being bullied by his brother & his schoolmates. He also cuts & wants to kill himself," he replies, "when did you write this?"

"2 years ago. Why?" I asked. "It's exactly like my story," he replied. "Oh, I'm sorry," I said as I sat on the bed.

"Don't be. I really like it," he smiles. He pulls me closer to him & kisses my cheek. "Oh C'mon! I know you can do better than that," I laughed.

"What?" Brian asked. It took him a moment to realise what I was talking about. He lifted my chin up with his finger & we leaned in for another kiss.

"Oh...um...do you wanna go downstairs & um...mingle?" I asked.

"Sure," he smiled.

We went downstairs to the table with the punch bowl grabbed some drinks. I noticed Brian staring at something at the other end of the room.

"Watcha looking at?" I asked. "Willmer staring at Demi's ass while she's talking to Miley. You?" he replies. "I'm looking at the boner Will has while staring at Demi's ass," I replied.

Brian immediately starts choking on his punch. "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" I asked while patting his back. "Yeah, I'm fine," he sniffed.

*A couple of hours later*

The party has ended & it's just Demi, Brian, my sisters & I. Wanting to avoid my sisters, I went up to my room to just lay in bed.

A couple of minutes later, Demi came up to my room, "Hey. You free?" "Well, I've got a meeting with Zac Efron later but I got some time," I joked.

"Well, before you leave for your meeting, I just wanted to thank you for being such a great co-host for my party," she smiled.

"'Great'? Girl, I wasn't even doing anything. I mostly just sat in the kitchen & read my book. I only talked to a couple of people," I replied.

"But you did a great job. I'm gonna go talk to your sisters & I'll leave you alone with Brian. Oh, by the way, it looked like you two had a lot of fun under the mistletoe," she winked.

"YOU SAW THAT?!" I yelled.

"Yup!" she smiled as she left the room & Brian walked in only moments later.

"She saw us," I told him. "I know. She told me before she came up here," he laughed.

He crawled into the bed with me & switched on the TV, "Why don't we just watch some TV & get some rest?" "I'd like that," I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

_______________________________________

[A/N]

Hey guys. Just wanted to wish you a great New Year. Behave in 2014 & stick to your resouloutions, alright? hehe. With school starting up soon, I'll try to update as soon as possible, I promise.

Comment your feedback on the chapter. Thanks.