You're Different ( Chapter 5)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

The sunlight crept in through the window & onto my face, waking me up. I tried to get up when I realised that Demi's arm was wrapped around my waist. She looked so cute when she's asleep. I quickly took out my phone & snapped a pic. I kept my phone under my pillow & tried to wake Demi up.

"Demi...Demi..." I whispered. Nothing. "DEMI!" I yelled. Nothing. I had a feeling she was awake but refused to open her eyes & get up. I lightly tickled her sides & that did the trick.

"Ok. You win," Demi smiled, " get you're swimsuit out, we're going swimming," "Yay!" I replied like a three year old child. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. Then, I opened up my suitcase to find my swimsuit. I saw something in my suitcase that made me scream in horror.

"What? What happened?" Demi asked as she ran into my room. "Belinda didn't put in my swimsuit!" I yelled. "Oh. You can borrow my old one," Demi smiled. "You didn't let me finish," I replied, " she put in her purple bikini instead. It's too small for her & she gave it to me but I didn't want it,"

Demi couldn't help but laugh, "It's just a bikini" "I don't have the kind of figure to pull of such little material of cloth..." I said. "Yes you do. Look at you," Demi said. "I see a troll," I replied, staring at my reflection in the mirror. "Oh C'mon! You're not fat! Now get into that bikini & let's go," Demi said as she left my room. I sat there & cursed Belinda under my breath.

I slipped into the bikini & stared at myself in the mirror. I think I lost some weight. I put on a robe & went to Demi's room to check up on her. She was taking a selfie. "Seriously?" I laughed as I leaned on her door. "Yeah. C'mon. Let's take one together," Demi smiled. I stood beside Demi & we both did a 'Kissy Face'

She posted the selfie on Instagram & I reposted it, tagging my sisters along with it to make them jealous. After that, we made our way to her pool. It was freaking huge! I was so terrified. Demi ran to the pool & jumped in, causing water to be splashed everywhere. "Heyy!" I laughed. "C'mon in," she gestured.

"I can't swim. I don't know how!" I replied. I just climbed into the pool by the steps & just stood there. Demi swam towards me & we just leaned against the pool walls. We just stood there, talked, joked & laughed. We talked about almost anything under the sun.

"C'mon, I'll teach you how to swim," Demi said.

"But I'm scared. What if I..."

"You won't. Don't worry, I'll be here to help,"

After spending a couple of hours in the water, I finally learnt how to swim! My skin may be all soft & wrinkley but it was worth it. "Yay! I can finally swim!" I yelled as I swam around the pool. Demi just smiled & laughed. She's honestly a huge bundle of joy.

After spending most of the morning swimming, we took a shower & got dressed for our girl's day out. I decided to wear one of Demi's outfits. I wore a red & black checkered shirt & jeans. I looked into my bag, grabbed my black booties & put them on. I took a curling iron & curlled my hair. I applied some lip gloss, grabbed my phone & purse & went down to the living room.

"Nice outfit," I heard Demi say from behind. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself," I complimented. We got into the car & drove off to the nearest bowling alley. When we got there, Demi had to use the restroom...big time! "You wait here. I'll be right back," she said as she ran towards the restroom. Man, that woman can run fast.

I just stood near the entrance, scrolling through my Twitter. I looked up & saw a cute, blonde Australian boy smile & wave at me. I turned around & saw that there was no one behind me. Was he waving at me? He walked up to me. "Hi," he smiled. Oh gosh he's soooo cute! Even his accent is adorable! Did I mention that I have a thing for Australians?