You're Different (Chapter 47)

{Demi's P.O.V}

"She's currently on the the South American leg of her Neon Lights Tour, joining us via Skype, Demi Lovato!" Ellen announced & I finally saw Ellen pop up on my laptop. "Hi," I smiled.

"How are you Demi?" she asked. "I'm good, how are you?" I asked back. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. So Demi, how's the tour going?" she smiled. "It's amazing. You know..to tour with your friends & perform for my lovely fans...I mean, I love what I do & I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world," I replied & the audience cheered.

"So I love the new hair colour you've got on. What made you change it?" Ellen asked. "Oh..you know," I flipped my hair,"Pink gets boring after a while,"

"Will you ever stick to one hair colour? Like, just one for about a year & a half?" she asked. "I was blonde for nearly a century!" I replied, making the audience laugh.

"Oh...Demi," Ellen sighed, "Well, thanks for joining us. You'll be joining us again in the studio after you wrap up your tour right?" "Yeah, um, once I'm done with the tour, I'll rest up for about a month & your show will the first show I make an appearance on after the tour,"I replied.

"Well, we can't wait to see you again. Have fun on your tour. Demi Lovato everybody!" Ellen yelled to the audience & the skype call ended.

I whipped out my phone & texted Nick.

"Hey :)"

"Hey, beautiful. What's up?"

"Are you busy? I'm kinda bored ;)"

"Haha yeah, I'm kinda busy. There's some issues with the lighting rn."

"Oh but I'm sooooooo bored :("

"Hang out with Gaby. She'll keep you company,"

"Oh yeah. Totally forgot about her"

"Tsk tsk."

"What?"

"Rule no. 1: NEVER forget your fans"

"*raises middle finger*"

"Haha I really gotta go now. See you later. Love you,"

"Love you too,"

I put my phone back in my pocket & went to look for Gaby. Who knows where that girl is. No one answered when I knocked on her hotel room door so I decided to text her.

"Hey. Where are you?"

"At the dance studio with Camilla & Jesy"

"What dance studio?"

"Just two blocks from the hotel"

"Ok, I'll meet you guys there"

"C ya soon :)"

Dance studio? She's at a dance studio? She's never danced before! Why is she at a dance studio?

After walking for about two blocks in heels, I finally managed to find the dance studio. I went into the first dance room & saw the three of them dancing. "Ok, so now you gotta move your hips like this," Jesy instructed.

"Like this?" Gaby asked while trying to shake her hips. "No, you can't be as stiff as a board," Camilla whined. "Well, I took like 5 years worth of Ballet lessons & in Ballet, your whole body has to be stiff. I can stil remember my dance instructor yelling at me, "Straighten your legs! Bend your arms! Suck in your stomach!" Ahhh....good times," she happily sighed.